Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What kind of headphones are you rockin'?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What kind of headphones are you rockin'?

I have some Sennheiser HD 380 pro's - you can't beat studio quality mang....

Originally posted by Jerub Baal View Post
    I have some Sennheiser HD 380 pro's - you can't beat studio quality mang....

HD 650's

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
      HD 650's

Niiice, I bet those cost a pretty penny - probably worth every cent......

Comment

I'm saving up for some HD 800's

Comment

Niiice, I bet those cost a pretty penny - probably worth every cent......
          400 ish from amazon.

i really like the open ear aspect, like i have a tv hooked to my comp through HDMI so i watch netflix on it with the sound coming from the tv speakers.

then ill be playing some video game like star craft 2 with the head phones on.

so because of the open ear, i can listen to the movie and my game at the same time.

definatly worth it, but there were things i needed to do to make them even more worth it. like my entire music library was either ripped by me in alac, or downloaded as flac and converted to alac. I have about 8000 songs in my library and it takes up about 300 gigs. but each song is CD quality which is like 100 times better then MP3's when your listenting through high end stero equipment.

Comment

I'm saving up for some HD 800's

youd probly be better off getting something along the lines of a 650 and then getting a 300-500$ headphone amp.

the 800's are great headphones, but they arnt going to sound much better then the ones you have now if you dont have a high quality source, high quality componet outputting the source, and a high quality amp.

Comment

Being modelled by triggerhappy

They are decent, only cost £10. A lot of the time I just wear my iPod ones

Comment

Cheap ones

Comment

I have free ones from my phones. I bought Seinhessers etc... but keep breaking my ****. My sister boyfriend owns a pawn shop and offered me some Bose's, Dre's etc... They get new stock 40% off from a warehouse and told me to pick something but i said no. I am just not into my music enough to ruin things. The wires keep getting broke by me.

Comment

Originally posted by AndNewChampion View Post
                    I have free ones from my phones. I bought Seinhessers etc... but keep breaking my ****. My sister boyfriend owns a pawn shop and offered me some Bose's, Dre's etc... They get new stock 40% off from a warehouse and told me to pick something but i said no. I am just not into my music enough to ruin things. The wires keep getting broke by me.
                    tis the first thing that allways goes.

but higher quality head phones usually have replaceable cords just for that reason.

my senheiser 650 and 580 both have replaceable cords, if the cord breaks i just order a new one online for like 20$'s.

and im pretty sure most of the beats by dre have replaceable cords.

Comment

Working...
                    X