No announcement yet.

Obama could easily get assasinated.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JHAVIS View Post
    trust me there was security. any fool that would have the balls to pull a gun would have gotten his brain blown out
    I have no doubt that is true. If he gets elected only an inside job could take him out.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
      I have no doubt that is true. If he gets elected only an inside job could take him out.

....Sadly, if someone has the intent, skill, and half a brain, the President is an easy target. Especially from a high powered rifle expert. Luckily, nobody with bad intentions, real skill and brains, disliked Bush.

Comment

Originally posted by PBDS View Post
        ...His followers comprise the lowest IQ group of people who have ever attempted to vote. Hands down!!!!!!
        I know you don't believe this. The John McCai racist morons are the worst.

Nothing ignorant on Obama's side comes close to those idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
          Most mixed black/white people say they are black. It goes back to old laws they say if you got a drop of black in you ya ain't white.
          You're right, by old law he is black. I"m thinking the assassination attempt would come from a white man before a black man. I don't know how true this is but I heard he and Bush are distant cousins.

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
            If you really think with certainty that there is no way Obama could get popped at one of his rallies you are flat out wrong. It may not be likely, but it could happen.
            There can't be any certainty, and God help us we'll never know. But I strongly believe it would almost have to be an inside job, like JFK was.

Comment

Working...
            X