Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I trully believe calling Flyod gay works, proof.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree, it was so disturbing that floyd reacts like that. Floyd was so sensitive when sexuality was involved. To me floyd shouldn't be ashamed to hide his true colors, being gay and winning in every fight is a moral of every gay in the world, floyd should man up and reveal his true identity to the public.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
      I agree, it was so disturbing that floyd reacts like that. Floyd was so sensitive when sexuality was involved. To me floyd shouldn't be ashamed to hide his true colors, being gay and winning in every fight is a moral of every gay in the world, floyd should man up and reveal his true identity to the public.
      Wow, youve dedicated a written mural for Floyd as your page. Amazing. Would you personally turn down 40 million to not take a blood test?

Comment

The only man Floyd loves is himself.

Comment

Originally posted by peyk-peyk View Post
          It's only fair for Mosley to make the statement 'cause he has a valid "HUNCH" that Floyd is gay.

Probably another test should be required before the fight.

I’m just saying…
          I agree, being gay is prone to an AIDS or STD diseases because of the ****sexual activity, but i think floyd was just only with ellerbe so i think ellerbe was clean so shane shouldn't be worry about being infected.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
            Wow, youve dedicated a written mural for Floyd as your page. Amazing. Would you personally turn down 40 million to not take a blood test?
            If i'm atleast half as rich as pac then yes i would gladly turned down the 40million dollars.

Comment

Idk man he has me wondering sometimes........

Comment

Originally posted by The Impaler View Post
                And ellerbe.

Comment

LOLz at the *****s, they cringe at this thread, they wanted to ignore it but cant resist commenting trying to discredit the thread yet its so obvious they have the same hunch. dont be miserable yo all, theres nothing wrong if floyds gay, you should be proud.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                    I agree, being gay is prone to an AIDS or STD diseases because of the ****sexual activity, but i think floyd was just only with ellerbe so i think ellerbe was clean so shane shouldn't be worry about being infected.
                    we don't know until he get tested...

Comment

Originally posted by The Impaler View Post
                      don't forget ellerbe bro, he's Floyd's favorite partner.

Comment

Working...
                      X