No announcement yet.

MMA newb. Aldo vs McGregor?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MMA newb. Aldo vs McGregor?

Who is the favorite to win the fight? I saw some of McGregors fights and they were very impressive, but it's hard to go against the guy that hasn't lost for 10 years right?

Aldo should son McGregor.

Comment

you have to favor aldo.

the disparity in opposition and accomplishments is just to big to make mcgregor the favourite. you would be foolish to count mcgregor out though, even if he isnt on the level of aldo (and we dont know for sure that he isnt) he still has a punchers chance if nothing else.

conor is much bigger than aldo, he is fast, precise, smart, skilled and very powerful. if he is well rounded enough to win or simply on the level of aldo remains to be seen, but these questions makes it more intriguing.

Comment

McGregor is gonna put the paws on Aldo.

Too precise, too quick, too powerful, too intelligent. I can't imagine it going 5 rounds.

Comment

Comment

Mccgregor is gonna beat Aldo.... The pace and length of Connor gonna cause Aldo problems

Comment

I like mcgregor, I really do. I'm a fan. But he fights with his chin in the air and unless you're Muhammad Ali you can't do that

Comment

Definitely one of the best match ups of the year. I've got a feeling that McGregor is the real deal and we already know just how gifted Aldo is. This is an amazing fight and I can't wait to see what happens. I would give the edge to Aldo due to experience but McGregor has a big chance.

Comment

Aldo will knock McGregor out in the 1st round.

Comment

I have no idea why Conor is even fighting Aldo, he hasn't beat anybody noteworthy. He should have fought Edgar, Lamas, or Mendez....

Comment

Working...
                    X