No announcement yet.

Andre Ward's 2014 income.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andre Ward's 2014 income.

Since Ward fought ZERO times in 2014, how much $$$ could he have possibly made in 2014? It seemed like he and RJJ split the HBO dates, but how much could HBO be paying per announcing gig? I mean, boxing is his job, how does he expect to support his family, and three kids if he doesn't fight? These are his prime years!!! He's throwing them away!!! how are all of these Al Haymon guys that are only fighting once or twice a year making any money? If Al gets them paid, why not fight more?

I'm sure he got a decent check from hbo and I'm assuming that he didn't blow all of his money from previous fights

Comment

Didn't he get almost 2 million for his last fight? Unless you're a ****** like Floyd or Manny, you're not blowing through that in a year.

Comment

I'm sure Ward is good financially. He doesn't look like the type of guy to buy a Ferrari every other month.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          I'm sure Ward is good financially. He doesn't look like the type of guy to buy a Ferrari every other month.
          God only like lambos so you're right

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            Yes, but he still fought 0 times. Made no money at all from his trade. He's wasting precious time.

Comment

Doesn't he get paid from Nike also?

Comment

I hope he goes bankrupt one day for being such a disgusting low life fake christian coward. I have ZERO respect for him as both a fighter and a man. **** that ******.

Comment

Not every athlete is bad with money. Perhaps he saved from his previous fights.

Comment

why do you care?

Comment

Working...
                    X