Sturm back on May 31st

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sturm back on May 31st

Via his Official Facebook page.Guessing it'll be a Soliman rematch

Good to know the date. SOliman said it was going down before August on Wednesday...... I wonder if he throws 900 punches again

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
      Good to know the date. SOliman said it was going down before August on Wednesday...... I wonder if he throws 900 punches again
      Depends on whether Sturm lets him.Soliman had very little to fear in the second half of that fight the way Sturm shutdown

Comment

I have no interest in sturm vs soliman again... Either fight geale but if he is busy with a ggg fight then look to macklin, or even rosado... Solomon has had tons of opportunities in his career, plus he is a juicer

Comment

Yea... Sturm did seem to shut down after the first half

Comment

Sturm is too lazy defensively, he's susceptible
            just keeping a tight guard doesn't work as well with a volume puncher
            if Sturm fights the same fight, he could end up losing the decision again
            don't think whatever Soliman was taking had anything to do with it
            Sturm can win this if he gets more active and doesn't take rds off

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
              Sturm is too lazy defensively, he's susceptible
              just keeping a tight guard doesn't work as well with a volume puncher
              if Sturm fights the same fight, he could end up losing the decision again
              don't think whatever Soliman was taking had anything to do with it
              Sturm can win this if he gets more active and doesn't take rds off
              I think it was something to cut weight

Comment

Working...
              X