No announcement yet.

The Danny Garcia vs. Lucas Matthysse Prediction Thread. **ITS ON!**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RiC-DiC View Post
    Don't acked shoct when Danny finds a way to dismantle your boy.
    I'm more concerned with your English than I am the outcome of this fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by JRB123
      Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

Good post explaining his analogy or whatever its called. Lucas knows he can't trust no one. Lucas will go for the KO.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Now you know I had to peek my head into this thread with the sig I had on for months...lol

So it is actually gonna happen, huh....nowhere to Garcia to hide, now hahahahaha

Who will be in Vegas that weekend and who will be going to the fight? I have the first part down now I gotta get da hookup on the tickets...
      Haha I'm keeping this sig till the minute Garcia gets decapitated.

Unfortunately I can't make it and even if I could've I wouldn't pay no 600$ for a damn ticket.

Comment

• Word...

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post

Unfortunately I can't make it and even if I could've I wouldn't pay no 600$ for a damn ticket.

I hear you on that, man...I heard that standing room tickets are going for as much as $1000...I ain't doin that for this card...no way...

At least I will be in the area for the weekend so I may just end up watching it on closed circuit or somethin...I just want to be in the atmosphere for the fights...sometimes it's better than the actual fights lol

Comment

• Originally posted by JRB123
          Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

I hear you on that, man...I heard that standing room tickets are going for as much as $1000...I ain't doin that for this card...no way...

At least I will be in the area for the weekend so I may just end up watching it on closed circuit or somethin...I just want to be in the atmosphere for the fights...sometimes it's better than the actual fights lol
          Can never go wrong with the boxing atmosphere. One of the best things I've experienced. That **** is like crack, you get addicted to going to events.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingbantz
            This Matthysse hype, regardless of it being deserved, is crazy. Can't think of another fighter in recent years getting a loyal following so quick.
            You also can't think of another fighter in recent years who produced as many knockdowns and kos. the dude is exciting to watch.

question for danny stans. now we all know you don't think your guy can lose, which is fair seeing as he is undefeated. but let's say Lucas somehow manages to win, what do you do? do you admit you were wrong about the guy, or do make excuses ?

Comment

• Originally posted by RiC-DiC
              Quote:

Originally Posted by boxingbantz

This Matthysse hype, regardless of it being deserved, is crazy. Can't think of another fighter in recent years getting a loyal following so quick.

1. He's white.
              2. He's doesn't trash talk.
              3. He's got 32 KO's out of 34 wins (27 KO's in argentenia).
              You just described Julio Cesar Chavez in the 80s. minus the losses of course.

Comment

• Originally posted by JRB123 View Post
                Now you know I had to peek my head into this thread with the sig I had on for months...lol

So it is actually gonna happen, huh....nowhere to Garcia to hide, now hahahahaha

Who will be in Vegas that weekend and who will be going to the fight? I have the first part down now I gotta get da hookup on the tickets...
                I will be going to the fight

Comment

• Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                  I'm more concerned with your English than I am the outcome of this fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
                    You also can't think of another fighter in recent years who produced as many knockdowns and kos. the dude is exciting to watch.

question for danny stans. now we all know you don't think your guy can lose, which is fair seeing as he is undefeated. but let's say Lucas somehow manages to win, what do you do? do you admit you were wrong about the guy, or do make excuses ?

They just go back to rooting for Floyd, we have some true Garcia fans, no doubt, but the majority are Floyd fans. No idea why they don't like Matthysse, he just wants to fight Floyd next.

Comment

• Why we love Danny?

1. He reps USA (lets be real, argentenia just ain't in the same league).
                      2. He's undefeated (no L's on the record).
                      3. He's entertaining inside and outside of the ring (KO's people and makes music).
                      4. His dad makes pre-fight entertainment interesting and brings out the best in opponents (Judah).
                      5. His resume, lets be real, shíts all over Lucas Matthysse's.
                      6. He is the people's champion, very generous, shows love to fans.
                      7. He always finds a way.
                      8. He interesting spen d time with people not being a loner like Matthysse.
                      9. etc etc.

Comment

Working...
                      X