Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Physicists may have evidence universe is a computer simulation!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Computer Simulation"

lmfao

Comment

i should "hacked" myself...infinite lives

Comment

fascinating...plato's allegory of the cave and descartes' "i think therefore i am" remain powerful even after hundreds and hundreds of years...

but i think i'll go skeptic on this one and echo carl sagan's dictum "extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof..."

Comment

Right....because you know those days when you're having trouble focusing on an NFL game 'cause you can't stop ****ing around with that ulcer in your mouth? That is actually programmed into you.

Comment

Physicists: Say no to drugs.

Comment

this sounds as good as if God really does exist. Now that a Planet made out of mostly Diamonds was found I just really believe in Big Bang theory, time itself has just been around for so long that pieces have floated away from each other so far but everything has characteristics of each other in them. We just have bits of Diamonds where others have higher percent. We will have different characteristics of aliens( physical) but at the same we will have same as in they need oxygen, water or something like that in order to survive.

Comment

Originally posted by the dart View Post
                this sounds as good as if God really does exist. Now that a Planet made out of mostly Diamonds was found I just really believe in Big Bang theory, time itself has just been around for so long that pieces have floated away from each other so far but everything has characteristics of each other in them. We just have bits of Diamonds where others have higher percent. We will have different characteristics of aliens( physical) but at the same we will have same as in they need oxygen, water or something like that in order to survive.

we are a game in God's XBOX

Comment

i watched a show that stated humans might eventually evolve into only existing in a virtual form and not physical. And that due to facebook twitter etc its already slowly started.

And i thought that sounded like a load of ****e.

Comment

What if we are all actually robots and time didnt exist. . .

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      we are a game in God's XBOX
                      We're just a shi.tty app on Gods 23 mile tall iPhone.

Comment

Working...
                      X