No announcement yet.

Are the Klitschko's charasmatic?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
    The poll question and thread question is different. I dont think they are very charasmatic but i do think they should be televised. I always enjoy watching Vitali fight.
    Im down with this. I don't particularly like watching Wlad fight but I am interested and think the heavyweight champion should be televised, though I understand why he isn't so much in America.

Comment

vitali's personality isnt as forthcoming as his brother's (english isn't his best language either, they both speak about six languages,)

wladimir is straight up funny. he's got a very quick wit. i really like him.

i think that if the brothers were american and knockout punchers they'd be two of the biggest stars in history of athletics.

Comment

They both have the charisma of a bowl of lettuce. That's why they fight in Germany and not the US.

Comment

sure id love to see them get spit on and slapped a few more times

Comment

I think they're reasonably charismatic personalities when you actually listen to them.

They're not charismatic fighters though, which is kinda the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Mintcar923 View Post
              Do people actually like the Klitschko's? Do people want to see them?? Do people have a right to watch the heavyweight champions of the world fight on TV if they so choose??? I'm not a huge fan of theirs. But, being they are at the top they should get a little bit of respect and more coverage.
              Clever........... yes
              Articulate................yes
              charismatic........NO

Comment

I will just say the world does not just include America

Comment

Originally posted by Mintcar923 View Post
                  Do people actually like the Klitschko's? Do people want to see them?? Do people have a right to watch the heavyweight champions of the world fight on TV if they so choose??? I'm not a huge fan of theirs. But, being they are at the top they should get a little bit of respect and more coverage.
                  WHo??

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    People love the Klitschkos in Germany. They are doing something right.

I'd want to see their fights televised just because I'm a boxing fan and want to watch the two best heavyweights, but considering most their fights are terrible it's obvious why they aren't on American television.
                    I agree with this.

Comment

From what I've seen of Chad Dawson, the Klits fights are generally more entertaining IMO. And Chad is always televised. I don't have anything against Dawson, just saying...

Comment

Working...
                      X