No announcement yet.

The Top 2 LHWs are B level fighters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Top 2 LHWs are B level fighters

Pascal and Cloud are not elite fighters in my view.

Dawson has all of the physical tools and skills to be the best but maybe not the mentality of a champion to be an elite guy and I think let a fighter he is better than just take his 0 without a fight and him digging down at all to preserve his status.

Right now with Pascal and Cloud as the two guys on top and Shumenov just below them who couldn't be considered more than a C+ level fighter, LHW is looking piss poor to me.

Anyone else see it that way?

i see it the exact oposite way. one of the very best divisions in all of boxing. if bute moves up it might be the best one imo.

Comment

IF PASCAL is B level fighter then DAWSON is D minus level fighter.

He beat Dawson like 10 rounds to 1 !

Comment

It was a dead division when Dawson was at the top of it.

Now that the trash has been taken out, real fighters will infuse 175 with great fights.

Nice passive aggressive thread to make yourself feel better though.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
          Pascal and Cloud are not elite fighters in my view.

Dawson has all of the physical tools and skills to be the best but maybe not the mentality of a champion to be an elite guy and I think let a fighter he is better than just take his 0 without a fight and him digging down at all to preserve his status.

Right now with Pascal and Cloud as the two guys on top and Shumenov just below them who couldn't be considered more than a C+ level fighter, LHW is looking piss poor to me.

Anyone else see it that way?
          Now do you see how you overrated Dawson when all he had to show for his resume was some lame decisions over guys who were over 40?

Comment

Cloud and Pascal are not very good fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
              i see it the exact oposite way. one of the very best divisions in all of boxing. if bute moves up it might be the best one imo.
              Neither Cloud or Pascal looked impressive in their wins in the last two weeks or are very versatile so if these are the best guys I don't see how the division is that good.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                Cloud and Pascal are not very good fighters.
                Neither Cloud or Pascal looked impressive in their wins in the last two weeks or are very versatile so if these are the best guys I don't see how the division is that good.
                What does that say about Dawson?

(cue excuses)

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
                  Now do you see how you overrated Dawson when all he had to show for his resume was some lame decisions over guys who were over 40?
                  Well I think he may have exposed himself as not having the mentality of a champion.

Comment

I actually think Cloud is underrated contrary to popular belief on here. It's easy to say otherwise given that his fight with Johnson was so close, but he got the win by fighting Johnson at his own game and that's not easy to do. Pascal on the other hand is an injury prone fighter with weak stamina and Dawson still couldn't beat him.

Comment

Working...
                    X