• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pearl Jam

Who likes Pearl Jam??

Nobody, coward.

Comment

I used to like them a lot back in the day but don't really listen to them much anymore. I heard that their newest album is pretty good though..

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
        I used to like them a lot back in the day but don't really listen to them much anymore. I heard that their newest album is pretty good though..
        Really? I haven't heard it yet. Nor the new Alice in Chains album. I love them.

Comment

Originally posted by Benncollinsaad View Post
          Really? I haven't heard it yet. Nor the new Alice in Chains album. I love them.
          I have the new Alice In Chains album. I listened to it once and wasn't all that impressed TBH. I think I just wasn't in the mood or something and I need to give it another listen. It's really dark. Don't let me discourage you from it though. Like I said, I just don't think I was in the mood to listen to it at the time.. I love their older stuff and I have all of their albums.

I kind of lost interest in Pearl Jam after Vitalogy.

Comment

I went through a Seattle music obsessiona few years back. Don't listen to it all as much now.

Comment

Ten was a great album.

Outside of that haven't listened much since.

Comment

Off He Goes... one of my all time favorite songs...

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                  I have the new Alice In Chains album. I listened to it once and wasn't all that impressed TBH. I think I just wasn't in the mood or something and I need to give it another listen. It's really dark. Don't let me discourage you from it though. Like I said, I just don't think I was in the mood to listen to it at the time.. I love their older stuff and I have all of their albums.

I kind of lost interest in Pearl Jam after Vitalogy.
                  I've heard that song "A looking in view" and it did sound very dark. But when were they ever light?

Comment

I did in the 90's.

Comment

Working...
                    X