Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Willl JMM KO the Baby Bull? Predictions..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Willl JMM KO the Baby Bull? Predictions..

I don't think so. JMM will win a UD. The scores will look like 116-112 117-111 and 116-112. Diaz will control the first couple rounds and then JMM will counterpunch the young bull into a decision. Your thoughts....

I hate it when I see or start a thread and within the next 2 minutes I see the same thread. Not intended to Hate on any one. Just a pet peeve.

Comment

marquez will win by a close UD...

Comment

I dont think he will ko him but he could give him a real bad beating over 12 rounds. Bad match makeing on team diaz's part jmm is all wrong for him. They should of went after a campbell rematch or moved up to lightwelter and went after holt or bradley. JMM is one of the greatest pure boxers i have seen live and i have been into boxing 10 years. The man is a true all time great

Comment

I say JMM will win a close decision, but clearly...... one judge will try and call it a draw.... Diaz is at home.

Comment

Originally posted by cotto16 View Post
            I dont think he will ko him but he could give him a real bad beating over 12 rounds. Bad match makeing on team diaz's part jmm is all wrong for him. They should of went after a campbell rematch or moved up to lightwelter and went after holt or bradley. JMM is one of the greatest pure boxers i have seen live and i have been into boxing 10 years. The man is a true all time great
            If Nate gave Diaz hell imagine what JMM will do to him. I just do believe JMM has the power or intensity to KO Diaz. Diaz is also at home and that should help him out. 116-112. Golden Boy are making JMM look good and Diaz look like a non skilled fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by PISTOLWHIP View Post
              I say JMM will win a close decision, but clearly...... one judge will try and call it a draw.... Diaz is at home.
              Nothing like home cooking. Was Kermit Cintron fighting in P.R. against Martinez?

Comment

Marquez by controversial SD.

Comment

Originally posted by boxaholic View Post
                  Nothing like home cooking. Was Kermit Cintron fighting in P.R. against Martinez?
                  I don't know ???? I wasn't paying attention.

Comment

I think Diaz will win a close unanimous decisions, i just have one of those feelings. Hes younger, hes stronger, hes fought at lightweight his whole career, he can take a better punch and hes been in with the bigger punchers as well. I think Freitas is a bigger puncher than Marquez, so if Diaz had no problem taking his power and still put on steady pressure then he should have no problem doing it against Marquez who will give him those opportunities by trading with him. The fight is also in Diaz's home town.

Comment

Working...
                    X