Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sylvester Stallone -"Floyd Mayweathers not a good fighter"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• funny how its all the steroid uses jumping to pacs defence, roy jones and now sly

Comment

• Originally posted by Alibata View Post
      Floydettes now officially hate Stallone to add to their growing list.
      common, nobody can hate Stallone

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
        The stupidity....

Floyd gets his ass kicked anywhere other than a boxing ring and he knows it.

That's why he's a boxer, not a fighter.

I'm not hating at all when I say Floyd does his best work within the rules of boxing.

Stallone is like 6ft tall and massively roided.

Floyd doesn't even want to fight a juiced up midget in the ring, what makes you think he'd want to fight a juiced up rocky in the streets?
        Are you kidding me? Man you do not know the advantage Floyd would have over regular guys in a street fight, boxing isn't the same as streetfighting but being a boxer of Floyd's calibre gives you a massive advantage. Hell, 300lb strapped Rick Ross backed down from Floyd.

I always laugh at the morons trying to say anyone can kick a boxers ass in the streets, you think Floyd gets whooped in a street fight, why don't you go and seek out a fight with him then?

Comment

• Stallone should stop that bul**** talk. Boxing is not a movie. He is a moviestar and no boxer.

Comment

• Originally posted by T3dBundy View Post
            no wonder, roiders allways help and protect eachother.
            haha touche my friend, touche !!

Comment

• Originally posted by SusieQ. View Post
              In the latest issue of FHM there was an interview with Stallone. naturally the conversation turned to boxing. Here is that is part of the interview.( this is before pacquiao-mayweather was cancelled)

FHM: The worlds two greatest boxers Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather go toe to toe in las vegas, who wins?

Stallone: Floyd Mayweathers not a good fighter..

FHM: Oh do shutup..

Stallone: No seriously.He would run like the wind. A good fighter has killer instinct. A good fighter isnt happy when he escapes a fight without getting hurt. Mayweather doesnt like fightin toe to toe with somebody, he just looks for openings. Hes like a viper. If Mayweather stands there and fights, i have Pacquiao to win. In fact, ive started goin to big fights in las vegas with Arnold Schwarzenegger and Bruce Willis a fair bit recently, and its something we talk a great deal about.

LOL so there u have it folks.. rockys not a fan of floyd. id love to be a fly on the wall when rocky, terminator and john mcclain are talkin about boxing matters.
              Stallone has good taste...

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
                What do you mean stand toe to toe? That is not boxing. Why would Mayweather play to someone elses strength...
                and running for 12-rounds is boxing...

I wouldn't be surprise if Floyd beats Usain in 100-meter dash, while Usain knocks Floyd out in a boxing match...

Comment

• the thing about stallone's opinion is: it's not real.. he wants to do a movie with manny. they're both in the illuminati. he knows floyd is a real fighter. its only fair someone takes a shot back at mayweather after the steroid accusations. "rocky" is a very influencial man. noobs might believe him. i am a fan of both fighters but i think floyd will win. i think both have used PEDs

Comment

• Originally posted by tanibanana View Post
                    and running for 12-rounds is boxing...

I wouldn't be surprise if Floyd beats Usain in 100-meter dash, while Usain knocks Floyd out in a boxing match...
                    The stupidity level on here is not exaggerated.

Comment

• Originally posted by SusieQ. View Post
                      In the latest issue of FHM there was an interview with Stallone. naturally the conversation turned to boxing. Here is that is part of the interview.( this is before pacquiao-mayweather was cancelled)

FHM: The worlds two greatest boxers Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather go toe to toe in las vegas, who wins?

Stallone: Floyd Mayweathers not a good fighter..

FHM: Oh do shutup..

Stallone: No seriously.He would run like the wind. A good fighter has killer instinct. A good fighter isnt happy when he escapes a fight without getting hurt. Mayweather doesnt like fightin toe to toe with somebody, he just looks for openings. Hes like a viper. If Mayweather stands there and fights, i have Pacquiao to win. In fact, ive started goin to big fights in las vegas with Arnold Schwarzenegger and Bruce Willis a fair bit recently, and its something we talk a great deal about.

LOL so there u have it folks.. rockys not a fan of floyd. id love to be a fly on the wall when rocky, terminator and john mcclain are talkin about boxing matters.
                      He's too high on steroids he doesnt know what he's talking about.
                      First he should define boxing then he also mentioned Floyd's like a viper looking for openings.Isnt that what a great fighter should do?He says a good fighter likes getting hurt,what a load of cow dung

Comment

Working...
                      X