Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

was this a 24/7 or a documentary of the Philippines?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• was this a 24/7 or a documentary of the Philippines?

i swear, half of the episode was clips of the philippines underwater and kids surfing using houses as surfboards. it couldn't be more obvious hbo is giving people reason to blame the typhoons if pacquiao does lose on the 14th. cotto did his part in his half of the show even though it wasn't all that entertaining either. similar to marquez role on his last 24/7. the episode wasn't as good as the first mayweather-marquez one, hopefully it'll get better.

is it a "dirt poor country"?

Comment

Originally posted by K-None JAT Loc View Post
      i think the footage doesn't lie but that's not what i'm looking to discuss.

Comment

I don't think those kids were surfing on purpose. I mean, if they were then they're ****in' insane.

Comment

I swear 2 god i jst kept thinking that...

I felt sorry for the philippines but man, i watch the news enough as it is...didnt need to see it all on 24/7

Comment

Originally posted by K-None JAT Loc View Post
            it was. there's more water than dirt at the moment.

Comment

I agree, that was too much Philippines. Yes, we get it and we feel sorry, but c'mon HBO, we're about to watch a fight over here.

Comment

i was more concerned about the fat ass breaking cottos bones when they jumped on the pool then whatever the fuk is happening in philippines, china.

Comment

Originally posted by District 9 View Post
                  i was more concerned about the fat ass breaking cottos bones when they jumped on the pool then whatever the fuk is happening in philippines, china.
                  bojado has chinese blood

Comment

lol like the last half of the episode was all about pac and the Philippines.. then in the last 3 minutes they did a little segment on cotto lol

Comment

Working...
                    X