so calzaghe is ducking both popkins and dawson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OASIS_LAD View Post
    Fuck, you're old.

I wouldn't spend all day rambling on a website if I were you. You'll give yourself a heart attack.

PS. How's the chip on the shoulder?
    qualiteeeeee!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kevtwin View Post
      DESCENT is the key word here....you aint done all that yourself have you? Be proud of who you ARE, remember your descendants. If you were born in St Lucia youre not african....have you even been there? I have, its ****ing wonderful, i spent a month in Kenya loved it.

yes I have..ghana..cot divoire and south africa..most fertile soil on gods earth

Comment

Originally posted by Dawerlzgreatest View Post
        he should have known that by stepping into the lions den he was going to have his feet held to the fire.....now he wants to retire.

hey joe if you would have just stepped up when you were supposed to there would be no problems..good job in waiting until youre old
        So Joe doesn't want another ugly fight that nobody in their right mind wants to watch? I must say, I can hardly blame him. Kinda serves Hopkins right for backing out of the 2002 fight anyway.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Working...
        X