No announcement yet.

I don't rate Lenny Zappa !!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't rate Lenny Zappa !!

Sorry if im to straight forward but i don't rate him as a fighter. I saw him on the mundine undercard, and simply he is to slow and not powerful enough for a big guy. He will get exposed when he fights better opposition.

To me Lenny Zappa is a solid domestic level fighter and it stops there.

Anyone know any new news on Mundine's eye aswell?

what do you mean not enough power for a big guy? he's been fighting at lightweight? i think he has awesome power for a lightweight and his style is well suited to the pros. im not sure how far he'll go but im looking forward to his fight with langham.

Comment

Originally posted by mgkirkpatrick View Post
      what do you mean not enough power for a big guy? he's been fighting at lightweight? i think he has awesome power for a lightweight and his style is well suited to the pros. im not sure how far he'll go but im looking forward to his fight with langham.
      Crap im talking about the wrong fighter all together. Im talking about the heavyweight who was on the undercard for the Mundine-Nievas fight. Do you know who he is? I forgot his name and thought it was Lenny Zappa lol.

Comment

haha o ok. well no one actually fought as a heavyweight that night except for haumono?

if you dont mean him.. then i guess you're referring to cruiser.. jamie withers? 9-0 2kos? and i agree completely with what you said if this is the case.

Comment

Originally posted by mgkirkpatrick View Post
          haha o ok. well no one actually fought as a heavyweight that night except for haumono?

if you dont mean him.. then i guess you're referring to cruiser.. jamie withers? 9-0 2kos? and i agree completely with what you said if this is the case.
          Yes that was him, i just searched it. Sorry. But it was him, what i meant by it.

Comment

Working...
          X