Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Promoter: Canelo Talks Not Dead, Still Our Priority!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike Rotch View Post
    Saul still priority? What happened to getting all the belts?! Seems like their plan for a purse bid failed.
    nah, everyone knew it would never go to bid. This is just Loeffler continuing with his "Switzerland" routine, and its getting tiresome......

Comment

Originally posted by ikillzboi View Post
      I kinda get why they vacated they knew the fight wouldnt be made before the deadline and they have a lawsuit to worry about I kinda get where they're are coming from

It just sounds like an excuse to be honest.

I don't know why Loeffler is buying into it, or playing along.

The legal people will be handling that lawsuit, I doubt that Canelo/Hoya will need to be present other than when they are required to testify..... I don't know, just get it done.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
        Damn,didn't know about this lawsuit,yep fight definitely not happening this year.

Loeffler better give Haymon a call an see what's good with GGG vs Lara in Sept. cuz I doubt the other champs fancy a go with him.

It is really that much of a show-stopper ?

These kinda things don't usually seem to bring a halt to business for anybody else, Haymon, Arum, etc..... Floyd wouldn't even take a day off training for something like that

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
          lately it almost seems as if Loeffler is moonlighting as the PR rep for Golden boy. Talk about being pathetic........

Yea wut ?

Why would he accept that, let alone justify it publicly ?

Comment

They need to move on a focus on securing and promoting September fight.

Comment

This is doing my head in..
              Loeffler seems to be too stuck on getting Canelo fight, just move on already before your other options run out.. Jacobs, Saunders, Eubank, Lara.. Fans will fancy these fights if not Canelo and honestly it will keep GGG busy until mid 2018 with this list..

Jacobs trainer is already saying IN DUE TIME Danny will be ready, so tbh Jacobs fight may not be happening until end of the year or later..

Tom - are you waiting for Saunders to announce a Bursak type opponent for Sep!!?

Comment

You would think,Golovkin fans would want the Canelo fight. They talk like they don't, when you heard straight from the horses mouth talks are not dead.

Comment

Loeffler would make a good politician. Keeping his cool with Golden boy but inwardly would be very pissed with all the ****ing around. If the fight ever does come off that ****ing around will be paid brutally by GGG when he get he's hands on ginger.
                  Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
                  lately it almost seems as if Loeffler is moonlighting as the PR rep for Golden boy. Talk about being pathetic........

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                    They need to move on a focus on securing and promoting September fight.
                    Spot on.. How can Tom makes 2 different type of statements in 2 days..

Golovkin will fight in Sept with or without Canelo..
                    Turns around and says
                    Canelo is still our priority..

WBA is also playing a waiting game without imposing their mandatory yet..

Do we have a timeframe for this whole charade!?

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
                      Nether Gomez, Canelo or De LaHoya will be directly involved with the lawsuit. I don't think Loeffler should be helping De La Hoya by placating fans.
                      As usual you don't know what you're talking about.

De La Hoya and Canelo were both in court in Miami on Monday.

Comment

Working...
                      X