Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs Rigondeaux @ 135: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    Discuss.
    Size adjusted? Floyds height and reach would pose HUGE problems, if it wasn't scaled for weight. Rigo is a small 122.

Comment

Rigo is a bum compared to Floyd. Rigo has only beaten the HBO overly hyped Donaire ffs. Rigo has been dropped by bums and he's not as good as his fanboys seem to think he is. Rigo is way too small for Floyd at any weight the fight would've actually been possible at. Prime Floyd T/KO's Rigo with ease. I'd have a young like 16 year old "green" version of Floyd beating the best version of Rigo at his best weight with ease. Pretty Boy Floyd fought a lot differently than Money Mayweater.

Comment

Floyd can only fought at 147 or 154 . anyone from 126 140 beats Floyd. He's not lil Floyd anymore. He outgrew divisions rather than moved up weight like PAC who actually ate more

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
          Rigo is way too small for Floyd at any weight the fight would've actually been possible at. Prime Floyd T/KO's Rigo with ease. I'd have a young like 16 year old "green" version of Floyd beating the best version of Rigo at his best weight with ease. Pretty Boy Floyd fought a lot differently than Money Mayweater.
          I deleted the irrelevant troll portion of your post, because it really both has nothing to do with the question, and is pure flame. If you can't discuss a fantasy fight based on fighter attributes alone without bashing them, then get out lol.

Size would be a factor, but Rigo is a highly intelligent fighter who knows how to counter those kinds of deficiencies.

I'd love to hear how he KO's Rigo, he certainly has the power to do so, but that's not enough from you. I know how he could do it, but you made the bold statement here so explain to us how and why he stops him with some boxing knowledge to support it, and I will give it some thought.

And no, listing wins or losses isn't a real "analysis", as triangle theories don't work in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
            Floyd can only fought at 147 or 154 . anyone from 126 140 beats Floyd. He's not lil Floyd anymore. He outgrew divisions rather than moved up weight like PAC who actually ate more

Floyd can cut weight and rehydrate after the weigh in.

Comment

Working...
            X