No announcement yet.

Flaws you've seen in sitcoms

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    Alyssa Milano too...that was another one...that would have fulfilled many young kids' fantasies
    remember she did that lap dance scene tho in charmed? prop the only 10 seconds i ever watched of charmed lol

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      Yeah man. I heard about that a long time ago. It's a shame, she's a pretty girl too.

I've honestly never seen an actual **** of hers though. It's weird seeing a girl you saw on TV as a little girl who is now grown up and taking huge c0cks and facials. Even my perverted ass has to draw the line somewhere.

Aunt Rachel can get doe, she was hot. Why didn't she do **** instead of sweet innocent Judy?
      Someone told me that the girl Kevin Arnold hooked up with on the beach episode of Wonder Years ended up doing **** too. she was the one he ditched his family to hang out with. remember the blonde chick who called him brown eyes.

again if im a girl on a hit primetime show even if it was just for one episode wtf would i end up doing **** lol.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
        remember she did that lap dance scene tho in charmed? prop the only 10 seconds i ever watched of charmed lol
        Did you ever see this lesbian scene she did?

i think I watched that movie 100 times when I was younger lol.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
          Did you ever see this lesbian scene she did?

i think I watched that movie 100 times when I was younger lol.

"You must spread some karma around before giving it to El-blanco again"

Damn what movie is that from?????? I'm DL it and keep it on my laptop lol

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
            Someone told me that the girl Kevin Arnold hooked up with on the beach episode of Wonder Years ended up doing **** too. she was the one he ditched his family to hang out with. remember the blonde chick who called him brown eyes.

again if im a girl on a hit primetime show even if it was just for one episode wtf would i end up doing **** lol.
            Naw man, this was the baddest b*tch on Wonder Years.

She wanted to give Kev the sloppy top.

They were at her house and she was making chocolate or something and she wanted Kevin to lick the chocolate off her fingers.

Comment

I have to look up her ****.

Comment

Bob Saget began his career as a stand-up comedian slinging excruciatingly filthy dick jokes, so of course he was the natural choice to star as the Christ-like widower Danny Tanner in the classic family sitcom Full House. He had to put all the *******-blasting boner jokes into a bag while in character, but that didn't keep the real Saget from bursting to the surface like the shark from Jaws whenever the cameras stopped rolling.

Apologies to those just now discovering that the man you always hoped was your real dad was actually this guy .

In one incident, Saget and his co-stars, Dave Coulier and John Stamos, were waiting for their scenes to start. Understandably bored, because they were filming Full ****ing House, they snuck into the prop room, grabbed several cans of whipped cream that were meant to be used for a birthday scene, and tried to get high off the nitrous oxide. We'll be honest -- Full House would have been way better if all of the adults were perpetually higher than orbiting telescopes. Saget also had a habit of drawing penises all over his scripts during meetings with the writers and producers. He was so full of dick jokes he simply could not keep them bottled up inside for an entire meeting and exploded like a balloon full of spiders.

The whole "What was the deal with Danny Tanner?" puzzle makes a lot more
                sense once the "****-tons of whippits" piece falls into place.

And then there is the doll incident.

Saget would often rehearse with a 4-foot rubber doll that served as a stand-in for his TV daughter Michelle, because some liberal do-gooder passed a law that says you can only force children to work a certain number of hours per day (unless they're working on a farm, at which point it's open season). Saget being Saget, it was only a matter of time before he decided to incorporate his inflatable rehearsal buddy into a hilarious improv comedy routine, which is another way of saying "he pretended to **** that doll." Unfortunately, while the stage was clear of innocent young eyes, the monitors were still on, so his deflowering of Michelle's rubber doppelganger was broadcast to the dressing room, several offices, and the kids' on-set schoolroom. Ironically, the resulting videotape would have been a perfect submission to America's Funniest Home Videos.
                http://www.cracked.com/article_22775...s-kids-tv.html

Comment

Jesus what the hell.

Comment

didn't get to page 2, but i'm hoping they didn't mention bill cosby. too soon.

the rest of that stuff seemed mostly harmelss, though the aborttion joke was borderline. hah

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                      Naw man, this was the baddest b*tch on Wonder Years.

She wanted to give Kev the sloppy top.

They were at her house and she was making chocolate or something and she wanted Kevin to lick the chocolate off her fingers.

yeah that chick was hot as hell. she always had that sluttty smirk on her face like come and get it big boy!

Comment

Working...
                      X