Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SMH, why is Pacquiao and Konz helping Ike Ibeabuchi an ex convict out?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The man paid his due asswipe! He's a free man again, why didn't you said the same sht about tyson or mayweather..

Comment

Ibeabuchi did his time. Letting him on the undercard is far from helping him anyways. If Tyson made a come back I am sure any fighter wouldn't mind him on the undercard.

Comment

I don't understand the problem here. So what Koncz has taken on a new guy. I don't think working with Ike is condoning his past. I think anyone who's done their time should be given another chance in life. If Ike f#cks it up its on him not on Koncz or even, wtf lol, Manny of all people somehow.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          Who said Pac is a saint? Ike is a legit mental case and a ticking time bomb, dude is not mentally all there. A lot different then a man who did drugs, and cheated on his wife, which is common with a lot of famous men.

IKe literally went crazy at a dinner with HBO execs telling them to only call him The President and than he grabbed a big ass knife and waved it at everyone and than slammed it in the table yelling that people were against him and took his belts. The man is a loon.

This guy better be on meds or else Koncz might wind up missing.
          Do you know Ike have you ever met him?? I have I saw him almost daily when he was training in Dallas with Curtis Cokes I can tell you most of those horror stories about him are pure BS
          Anyone that spent 14 months under heavy sedation while they tried to build a case against them would have some sort of mental issues d0nt you think
          During his years in jail Ike was a model prisoner earned two college degrees along the way. Even if he was guilty, which I don't think he was, he's served wayyyyy above his time and deserves a chance, What he needs is Curtis Cokes back with him Curtis would be honest and let him know where he stands & take care of him. I wish him all the best I spent many hours with the Big Guywatching him train & fight & hopes he makes the right decision

Comment

People are aware this is a troll thread, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
              Manny Pacquiao has done some nasty **** in his life too man, give him another chance. Stop acting like Pac is a saint.
              Like what? Beat up 6 women. No.

Comment

Working...
              X