Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vanes Turns Down Final WBC Eliminator With Lara

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Almost as bad as a fighter ducking because of health.

Oh well, funny to see the nut swingers cry murder with Vanes, but when it comes to their idol they hold onto the self preservation sack like there's no tomorrow.

Comment

Vanes is scare....he knows he's not gonna beat lara....

Comment

Lol at vanes, molina already beat lara n was prolly gona beat kirk, dude gots an ugly style but hes winning

Comment

Vanes is just afraid, Canelo cannot fight two at the same time, Canelo vs Kirland, that is a very good fight.
          Then Winner vs winner.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
            I understand what you're saying but since Canelo is most likely not available shouldnt Vanes be taking the best possible fights to build his name up?. If he goes out and beats a guy like Lara he will get the public behind him and bigger fights are more likely to come.
            i agree with you that vanes should fight the best opponent HE AND HIS TEAM decides is the best to advance his career. who the **** is the WBC to mandate vanes to fight anyone when theyre not gonna mandate the champ to fight the winner... WBC IS NOT VANES PROMOTER OR MANAGER, THEY MAY BE CANELOS BUT THEY DONT ****IN CONTROL WHO VANES FIGHTS OR HE DOESNT FIGHT. IF THEY DECIDE THAT CANELO WILL FACE THE WINNER VANES SIGNS TOMORROW TO FIGHT LARA. ITS A MATTER OF PRINCIPLE MORE THAN BEING AFRAID OF LARA. VANES WILL FIGHT OTHER OPPONENTS THAT GET HIM A SHOT AT ONE OF THE OTHER BELTS. YOU ALL ARE TOO THICK SKULLED TO FIGURE THIS OUT... ****IN MORONS

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
              Vanes is a twitter warrior not a boxing warrior.
              Exactly my thoughts. This like another Gamboa move right here, dude talks a big game calling out the big dogs, then once something actually happens he closes up like a book... but who the fluck does this kid think he is? Even Gamboa had more pull than him smh...

Comment

Originally posted by calamaro View Post
                Vanes Martirosyan ‏ @VanesBoxing
                **** they want to protect ***** Canelo I'm not risking my record for nothin they say after I beat Lara Canelo gets anther voluntary defense?

LOL there is no shame in today boxing. He´s not risking his record. OK VANES, OK.
                Oh My Fkin God!

Wtf has boxing come to today? This is the result of promoters protecting their fighters and their 0s. That's all the fkin care about now a days. Why not fight, take the money and wait for your shot at the title?

So now, who steps in to fight Lara? DeCubas already said he doesn't want Molina fighting Lara but if it's for an eliminator and a possible shot at Canelo does his opinion change?

Comment

Originally posted by argminasyan View Post
                  i agree with you that vanes should fight the best opponent HE AND HIS TEAM decides is the best to advance his career. who the **** is the WBC to mandate vanes to fight anyone when theyre not gonna mandate the champ to fight the winner... WBC IS NOT VANES PROMOTER OR MANAGER, THEY MAY BE CANELOS BUT THEY DONT ****IN CONTROL WHO VANES FIGHTS OR HE DOESNT FIGHT. IF THEY DECIDE THAT CANELO WILL FACE THE WINNER VANES SIGNS TOMORROW TO FIGHT LARA. ITS A MATTER OF PRINCIPLE MORE THAN BEING AFRAID OF LARA. VANES WILL FIGHT OTHER OPPONENTS THAT GET HIM A SHOT AT ONE OF THE OTHER BELTS. YOU ALL ARE TOO THICK SKULLED TO FIGURE THIS OUT... ****IN MORONS
                  I've been following him for a while now, probably not as long or as ardently as you have but I feel his skill has stagnated at this point. Having him caught in this loop of trying to manuver through to a title shot is not making him a better fighter because in the meantime he is taking on guys who really aren't contenders to other belts or who are in the picture at all. Not really even guys who are tough journeymen or old champs or something like that...he's fighting guys well below that level still and it's cost him.

If he was to get a guy like Lara or Canelo now he'd lose handily IMO and it's not because he doesn't have the potential...they have him stuck trying to hold onto some mythical spot when, in boxing, it's should always be about improving and testing yourself and being ready for the shot whenever it comes....all I can think of when I think Vanes is that he's regressed a bit

Comment

Name 1 Guy that he beat in the top 20 division. Ever

Comment

Vanes is all bark and no bite

Comment

Working...
                      X