Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why was David Haye so afraid of Chisora?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
    he didnt ran right away. he scored couple din dongs on chisora's team. however I think he is scared of Chisora.
    agreed!!

Comment

It was Chisora that kept his distance after getting up. He left his trainer fighting Haye and came back with a bottle when it was over.

Comment

Chisora said he would slap david, and because he allready slaped vilaly and spit wlad in his face like a ****ing lunatic we all know he is mentaly il enourgh to do just about enything.

Chisora with his whole crew behind him (looking like all bad intensions) walks up to david and slams his skull in to davids trying to scare him.

But chisora`s plan backfires miserably because instead of scaring haye, haye turns into hulk and starts kicking ass street style until chisora and his crew are left brushed and beaten.

The bully and his team of bullys got what the deserved .

Haye might normaly be a ass but here he was a ****ing hero
        Last edited by 110110110; 02-24-2012, 05:47 AM.

Comment

I think david thoght chisora has a screw loose and didnt want to agravate him.
          He saw the slapping and spitting and didnt want none.

Comment

Vitali got slapped.

Wlad got spat on.

Both did nothing.

The guy in your avatar, Marco Huck said Vitali wasn't a man.

Who was scared? Vitali didn't make Chisora pay.

I know who I would have in a street fight. Vitali was always in my list but not now.

Comment

I dunno.. He should have stood there taken a ***** slap and got spat on then done nothing about it

Comment

Gaye is a relentless pusssy

Comment

Haye would have shat himself and sprinted out the door if Wlad was there if their fight in the ring is any indicator.

Comment

On the flipside, how did the hw champ of the world let himself get slapped and exact no retribution at the time or in the ring. I thought vit was gonna murder dude in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                      On the flipside, how did the hw champ of the world let himself get slapped and exact no retribution at the time or in the ring. I thought vit was gonna murder dude in the ring.
                      Fact of the matter is, the Klitscho Bro's are gentlemen, in, and apparently, out of the ring as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X