Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lennox Lewis Breaks Down The Current Heavyweight Division

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lennox Lewis Breaks Down The Current Heavyweight Division

New York, NY- The last undisputed heavyweight champion Lennox Lewis was on hand for the final press conference promoting the WBC heavyweight title showdown between Deontay Wilder and Artur Szpilka, which takes place this Saturday night at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn. Lewis expects an exciting fight but gives the edge to the incumbent champion Wilder in the matchup

[Click Here To Read More]

Really Fury is the real champ. all this undispitude stuff is BS and everybody know who the real champ is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rojo45 View Post
      Really Fury is the real champ. all this undispitude stuff is BS and everybody know who the real champ is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      He beat the man, so yea, he is the champ. I already for the rematch though, I see a different outcome this time around.

Comment

Tyson Fury is great for boxing and is a star-wilder is not

Fury being white and a champion means a lot to boxing as Wilder is not being accepted in America as anything but a stooge and a buffoon. A White Heavyweight Champion speaks volumes for Boxing and is important to boxing's success. White means might and white means Right. Deal with it as that is life.
        Until Wilder actually fights and beats a legit heavy then Wilder will always be second class with question marks and mocked. Tyson Fury is what boxing needs to keep moving up in popularity same with Kovalev and Golovkin and Lomo and Postol and Glowicki. Even Canelo fits the bill as a star.

Comment

Originally posted by fredhopple View Post
          Fury being white and a champion means a lot to boxing as Wilder is not being accepted in America as anything but a stooge and a buffoon. A White Heavyweight Champion speaks volumes for Boxing and is important to boxing's success. White means might and white means Right. Deal with it as that is life.
          Until Wilder actually fights and beats a legit heavy then Wilder will always be second class with question marks and mocked. Tyson Fury is what boxing needs to keep moving up in popularity same with Kovalev and Golovkin and Lomo and Postol and Glowicki. Even Canelo fits the bill as a star.
          then fury is a white baffoon. wilder will beat that ass you weak ass little penis racist rat

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
            then fury is a white baffoon. wilder will beat that ass you weak ass little penis racist rat
            TMT quoted:then fury is a white baffoon. wilder will beat that ass you weak ass little penis racist rat

You seem angry boy? relax and enjoy Tyson Fury as Champion. Wilder is a dimwit and a clown who no one knows or respects with an IQ of 45 a typical moron going nowhere.

Comment

Originally posted by fredhopple View Post
              Think you missed the clan forum.

Comment

Think you missed the clan forum.
                Nope, they meet here as well....at least he finally stopped trying to pretend his views had anything to do with boxing.

Comment

It's no secret that Lennox isn't high on Fury so I think he's downplaying his potential in the future of the division. For my money Fury can't be touched right now, not by Wlad, not by Wilder or Ortiz or AJ. Whether he'll remain at the top for long remains to be seen. I get the feeling that his out of the ring shenanigans will significantly shorten his prime, as they did Hatton before him. Until that happens though I fully expect him to reign as king of the division. I can only hope that he gets in all his meaningful fights in the next few years, and that the Wilder showdown happens sooner rather than later.

Comment

Originally posted by firstborn View Post
                    Nope, they meet here as well....at least he finally stopped trying to pretend his views had anything to do with boxing.
                    Just stating Boy that Fury is now Champion and will be for a while so sit back and enjoy the greatness of Fury as Champion. Also enjoy Glowicki and Kovalev and Golovkin and Canelo and Postol and Lomo as great fighters and champions. Just the facts Boy just the facts.

Comment

Working...
                    X