Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's more feared in boxing right now...GGG or Chocolatito?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's more feared in boxing right now...GGG or Chocolatito?

As a fan of both of these guys, I'm wondering simply who is more feared of the two? It's pretty obvious that they both have a tough time getting the big name fights, although Roman Gonzalez has landed more than GGG. But with both of them having high activity and knockout rates, it seems that most people want nothing to do with either of them. So who is more feared...Go!

Gennady Golovkin.

Roman Gonzalez fears Naoya Inoue.

Comment

Golovkin is more feared although roman should be.

Comment

Not a whole lot of money in the really low weight classes so I'd imagine more guys are and will be willing to fight Gonzalez because there really aren't good paydays anywhere, besides like Japan. With Golovkin guys can avoid him and still get good paychecks. That's the problem GGG finds himself in. I think Gonzalez will get a great payday and awesome fight for us fans against Inoue late this year hopefully.

Comment

Originally posted by Brush My Hair View Post
          Gennady Golovkin.

Roman Gonzalez fears Naoya Inoue.
          I don't know if I can get down with this theory that Gonzalez is scared of Inoue. I'm pretty sure Gonzalez has said that he wants to fight him at the end of the year. Inoue's handlers will keep him away from that fight, and Gonzalez will get Cuadras instead for his fourth divisional title.

Comment

Originally posted by buddyguns View Post
            I don't know if I can get down with this theory that Gonzalez is scared of Inoue. I'm pretty sure Gonzalez has said that he wants to fight him at the end of the year. Inoue's handlers will keep him away from that fight, and Gonzalez will get Cuadras instead for his fourth divisional title.
            And you shouldn't, the guy saying it thinks broner is an ATG. Roman will fight Inoue and it will be epic.

Comment

I read the other day that Golovkin wants to return in mid May. Who are they even gonna be able to drag out for that one? All of the possible names at middleweight are going to be fighting each other, with exception to Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by buddyguns View Post
                I read the other day that Golovkin wants to return in mid May. Who are they even gonna be able to drag out for that one? All of the possible names at middleweight are going to be fighting each other, with exception to Cotto.
                There's been some lousy names tossed around, don't expect anything good.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                  There's been some lousy names tossed around, don't expect anything good.
                  How lousy, like Chudinov?

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
                    Not a whole lot of money in the really low weight classes so I'd imagine more guys are and will be willing to fight Gonzalez because there really aren't good paydays anywhere, besides like Japan. With Golovkin guys can avoid him and still get good paychecks. That's the problem GGG finds himself in. I think Gonzalez will get a great payday and awesome fight for us fans against Inoue late this year hopefully.
                    You got a great point there. Am I the only one that laughs at the fact that Don King used to be able to sell the smaller weights, but nobody else has figured it out? How did the biggest scumbag ever in boxing figure it out?

Comment

Working...
                    X