Collapse
No announcement yet.

50 Cent loses $1 million betting on Gamboa over Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

50 can rest assure that he will never be wrongfully identified as someone intelligent. Pretty stupid when rich people gamble.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
      50 can rest assure that he will never be wrongfully identified as someone intelligent. Pretty stupid when rich people gamble.
      If it's stupid when rich people gamble, is it smart when poor people gamble? Aren't poor folks putting up a higher percentage of their money at risk when they do so?

Maybe you believe gambling all together is stupid...

Comment

If you're in the mood to be depressed I googled that guy in the video and he's not just a rambling homeless man.

He is some kind of successful rapper. He probably owns a couple of Ferraris but can't pass the written part of the driving exam.

'Mericuh.

Comment

I don't know if promoters are even legally allowed to gamble on their fighters

Yeah he bet on him to win but he could've easily bet on him to lose, its a slippery slope

Comment

Originally posted by KOVALEVKO View Post

he look like fiddy. cool story though

Comment

Just like Boomhauer, the only thing I understood was the word "MAN" Webbie sound like he dropped out of 1st Grade and never went back WTF!

Comment

Let me know how much this **** owns all together before I laugh at him lol...

1 million dollars is chump change somewhat to this rich ass mofo.

Comment

Was this that weirdo that was running around the ring with his shirt off?

Comment

Man, I saw this pic and had to give comment.....who would dare disrespect Cod Kilbasa?

Comment

Originally posted by wiz1030 View Post
                      If it's stupid when rich people gamble, is it smart when poor people gamble? Aren't poor folks putting up a higher percentage of their money at risk when they do so? Maybe you believe gambling all together is stupid...
                      If a poor person is gambling small amounts in hope of winning, nothing wrong with that unless it becomes an addiction or they lose their ass. But if a rich person does it, it is damn stupid because they don't need the money, they already have it.

Comment

Working...
                      X