Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd has several responses to 50 on twitter, but not one R.I.P to Manny Steward?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he doesnt care about the sport.

Mike has more class than floyd = true story.

Comment

TS is a fawking dummy..he did post about Steward..calling him one of the greatest trainers..get ur facts straight!!(man I miss that show!!!)

Comment

Comment

Damn, Floyd just doesn't respect anything

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
            He is held to an unreasonably high standard. You know who else I have not heard any comments from? Amir Khan, Roy Jones Jr, Andy Lee, Pacquiao, Miguel Cotto, the list really goes on.
            RJJ: on HBO broadcast with Max and Bob.

Khan: http://amirkhanworld.com/blog/21-kha...manuel-steward

Lee: http://www.irish-boxing.com/2012/10/...entor-steward/

Cotto: http://www.badlefthook.com/2012/10/2...rd-boxing-news

Pac: http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story...manuel-steward

Comment

Bunch of boxer's haven't said RIP to Steward on their twitter.

Let's say Floyd didn't like Steward, and doesn't like him now; At least he's doing the right thing by not saying anything at all. If you have nothing nice to say about some one deceased, don't say anything at all. At least Floyd is doing that. When I know some one who died, and didn't like the person, I say nothing at all, which only happened once and it was a man that basically nobody liked.

I don't remember Floyd saying RIP to Bert Sugar either[Sorry if he did, I never saw it or don't remember], but nobody cared about that. Then Floyd said RIP to Genaro Hernandez and paid for his funeral and put it on his twitter and people went in on Floyd for that, they were ****ting on him big time for saying he's paying Hernandez's funeral, calling him a show off or whatever. So Floyd would get sh)tted on for anything he says.

Man, Floyd gets negative threads made about him because he's "too quiet" and "Is away from the media". When you cause attention for being quiet, you know you're under a microscope.

Comment

Wasn't Floyd on tape calling Steward an "uncle tom"? I could have sworn I heard him say that some time ago.

Comment

lol People bashed Floyd when he posted about Fraizer and Chicanito's death and how he was going to pay for the funeral service out of his own pocket; people was calling it self promotion and bla bla bla. Now he's getting bashed for not posting about another important boxing figure's death? It's unbelievable how much hate the man gets, damned if he does and damned if he doesn't.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                    lol People bashed Floyd when he posted about Fraizer and Chicanito's death and how he was going to pay for the funeral service out of his own pocket; people was calling it self promotion and bla bla bla. Now he's getting bashed for not posting about another important boxing figure's death? It's unbelievable how much hate the man gets, damned if he does and damned if he doesn't.
                    exactly..............end thread

Comment

I heard Steward say some dumb things about Mayweather live on HBO on several occasions. Just because he's dead doesn't change that. Death doesn't mean you're automatically forgiven for all your bs.

Personally I liked Steward, but I fully understand why Floyd dislikes him, and why he doesn't care one way or another if the guy is 6ft deep. Death happens all the time, every day.

20 thousand children die everyday goddamit.

Comment

Working...
                      X