Golovkin Hits Harder Than Povetkin/Wach/Perez Says CW Sparring Partners

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by I am evol View Post
    Ima bust a nut... I got ringside seats
    Damn, nice dude. Probably cheap too or what?

Comment

I wonder how Gennady did with Canelo cause they sparred I think prior to the Mosley fight

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
        I wonder how Gennady did with Canelo cause they sparred I think prior to the Mosley fight
        I think GGG rocked him a few times theres a report about it somewhere online

Comment

Originally posted by Khmelnytsky View Post
          Ouma also hadn't been stopped in over a decade and was hospitalized after the fight.
          Not being stopped in over a decade doesn't make up for the fact that he was shot and yet he was taking Golovkins punches very well, he had also been fairly inactive. Golovkin looked like **** in that fight and I expect him to be exposed sooner or later.

Comment

Originally posted by RubenSonny View Post
            Not being stopped in over a decade doesn't make up for the fact that he was shot and yet he was taking Golovkins punches very well, he had also been fairly inactive. Golovkin looked like **** in that fight and I expect him to be exposed sooner or later.
            But still he always has that crushing power. It seems he hits even harder than Arthur Abraham and he also has better skills than Abraham. If he stays at middleweight he will beat anybody. I would love to see him crush Sturm but Sturm wants no part of Golovkin. Golovkin will develop into the most feared Middleweight in the next 2 years but that will cause problems to get big fights.
            I would love to see him fight the Martinez/Chavez Jr. winner after he crushes Proksa and there is still Pirog, i hope they reschedule the fight.

Comment

no he doesnt.....

Wach is 100lbs heavier and can hit

Comment

Originally posted by RubenSonny
                Quote:

Originally Posted by Khmelnytsky

Ouma also hadn't been stopped in over a decade and was hospitalized after the fight.

Like Tmann said, people get too caught up in this power thing but you have to know how to utilize it. I'm not saying Golovkin cant but let's face it, say what you want about Proksa, this is a step up for BOTH guys. IMO at least.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                  only 82 bucks brah.... Probably cuz nobody is going

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo
                    Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

only 82 bucks brah.... Probably cuz nobody is going
                    Yea cause its in the middle of no fkin where lol. If I was closer Id go for sure.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I say test this guy for roids, sounds like a juicer to me.

Comment

Working...
                      X