No announcement yet.

i hated floyd when he didnt fight margo/cotto BUT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
    A 38 year old Mosley you mean?..yea he looked like ASS against Mora, that alone told everyone where he stood, Margarito was more nervous about his future, rather than that Mosley fight, so that fight was flukey as hell, hasn't looked no where near that dominant since, even struggled with a bum ass Mayorga before that/

if he was always so willing to fight the number 3 p4p fighter, why didn't he fight the number 6 p4p fighter in Cotto after he beat that number 3 p4p'er in Mosley back in 07, who was the number 2 fighter in his division?...

and the Pacquiao fight would have been made by now, had it not been for his personal fear and begging for special testing.
    You my dude and all, but you cant critize floyd and have Timothy Bradley in you AVI, thats contradicting yourself bro!!!

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
      You my dude and all, but you cant critize floyd and have Timothy Bradley in you AVI, thats contradicting yourself bro!!!

BRO!, all these fighters turning to DIVAS!..lol

I thought of taking him off after that whole Khan deal, but then I hear my boy Cotto is asking for a catchweight of 150lbs, sure he hasn't said anything himself, but I'm sure if it's a rumor it's gotten to him and he never came out to deny the ****..now it's at 153?..type a **** is that?

I'm disappointed at most my favorite fighters right now, lol

except or Sergio Martinez, even tho he's fighting some dude I've never even seen before

Comment

BRO!, all these fighters turning to DIVAS!..lol

I thought of taking him off after that whole Khan deal, but then I hear my boy Cotto is asking for a catchweight of 150lbs, sure he hasn't said anything himself, but I'm sure if it's a rumor it's gotten to him and he never came out to deny the ****..now it's at 153?..type a **** is that?

I'm disappointed at most my favorite fighters right now, lol

except or Sergio Martinez, even tho he's fighting some dude I've never even seen before
        Yeah, bro, boxing is going to **** this days!!!

We need to reconstruct the whole damn sport of boxing!!!

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
          Some people need to understand Floyd is 34 and on a 16 month layoff.

Seriously. Ortiz is a legit, damn good choice as an opponent.
          Im with you......

Comment

I like his chances, livest opponent he's fighting since Hatton.

A young fairly quick, very strong south paw Ortiz against an inactive 16 month lay off 34 year old Mayweather, sounds like a GREAT NIGHT to me!
            all your points on Ortiz
            let's bet

Originally posted by Ortizp4pking
            Floyd will lose by brutal ko
            you too

Comment

Hid fight before Ortiz was against the Number 1 fighter in his weight class and the P4P Number 3 fighter in all of boxing.

Hes also been trying to secure a Pac fight for 3 years but hey we know that.
              Bro you cant talk about Floyds age and layoff as it means something and then not mention Mosleys age and layoff when he fought Floyd..

Comment

I agree.

Ortiz is a more dangerous opponent than ATG/Future HOF Marco Antonio Barrera.....oh wait, no he isn't....please kill yourself.

with that said, this is an excellent choice by Floyd and a great matchup. With that said, Floyd is going to dominate Ortiz and get his first stoppage since 2007.

It's not because Ortiz isn't a great fighter, because he is, it's just that Floyd is that good and one of the most skilled fighters of all-time.

Comment

Hid fight before Ortiz was against the Number 1 fighter in his weight class and the P4P Number 3 fighter in all of boxing.

Hes also been trying to secure a Pac fight for 3 years but hey we know that.

what an idiot...you just talked about floyd having a layoff so how can he try to secure a fight with somebody for 3 years when half of that he was on vacation?

Comment

I am a Floyd fan, I think that Arum protect Cotto, and Floyd fight Baldo who win against Judah and Gatti desents fighters at the time. But who is Victor Ortis?? Who would win????

Comment

Floyd fighting Victor is way better than Floyd not fighting at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X