• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
    I want in on the action.

I can keep Mangler at bay with the jab and slick counter-punching
    You don't want none.

Comment

Mang, all due respect... but I KO'd that kid Ash in our unsanctioned street fight. He ain't been right since.

Comment

Mang, all due respect... but I KO'd that kid Ash in our unsanctioned street fight. He ain't been right since.
        he don't count. He a 19 yr old kid Fal.

Comment

Anyone who can keep the lounge NSB-troll free by putting those trolls to shame gets my vote as champ.

Comment

Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
            he don't count. He a 19 yr old kid Fal.
            I did it with one arm tied behind my back, on one knee, with an eye-patch, and one ear plugged to throw off my balance. Kid had no chance. May he rest in peace

Comment

I did it with one arm tied behind my back, on one knee, with an eye-patch, and one ear plugged to throw off my balance. Kid had no chance. May he rest in peace
              Is he banned?

Comment

Originally posted by Akinapepemo View Post
                Anyone who can keep the lounge NSB-troll free by putting those trolls to shame gets my vote as champ.
                Mine too!!!!!!!

Comment

I did that **** in NSB for over a yr before I took up strictly lounge e residence Spray. And in here, the beat goes on. Cats doin dome threads in this forum, the stupid religion threads, the questions about bitches, the stupidass racial/religious threads, etc. I'm the neutrality king.

I ain't active as I used to be, but I'm still unbeatable in lounge neutrality. Just gimme the fuckin belt. :mangler:
                  Well if you won easy you wouldn't be the top babyface would you?

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                    Well if you won easy you wouldn't be the top babyface would you?
                    I'm Hollywood homey, face turned bad, yet neutral all the same. :mangler:

Comment

Is he banned?
                      I don't know. I haven't been keeping up with the Lounge lately. School has been killing me.

Comment

Working...
                      X