Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Climate-Gate WORLD EXCLUSIVE. Man made Global Warming Theory destroyed!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah the University of East Anglia, foremost climate science research unit in the world.

I'm still following the data, not the blogs and not the emails of faculty members and students at a single university.

And carbon credits don't work, the Kyoto protocol would be an expensive waste of time, and Al Gore is still not a scientist.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      Ah the University of East Anglia, foremost climate science research unit in the world.

I'm still following the data, not the blogs and not the emails of faculty members and students at a single university.

And carbon credits don't work, the Kyoto protocol would be an expensive waste of time, and Al Gore is still not a scientist.
      Right.

The only real environmental problem that needs to be addressed on a wide scale is toxic dumping by the military and corporations.

Dumping oil, chemicals, waste and radioactive material in the environment is the real problem.

Not co2.

Comment

Sounds like this story gave you a real boner, Jacky!

This is awesome.

I love this part

Next
        time I see Pat Michaels at a scientific meeting, I’ll be tempted to beat
        the crap out of him. Very tempted.
        Tough ass scientists.

Comment

Originally posted by VictoriaBeckham View Post
          Right.

The only real environmental problem that needs to be addressed on a wide scale is toxic dumping by the military and corporations.

Dumping oil, chemicals, waste and radioactive material in the environment is the real problem.

Not co2.
          The problem with the global warming denial crowd is the same one with the global warming cheerleader crowd: They don't base their opinion on science, they base it on their own feelings on the subject.

Reading your topic title would suggest that some sensational scientific study has made a new discovery that has turned consensus on its head. Instead we find out that some emails have been hacked belonging to students and faculty at a relatively minor university.

Instead of the scientific literature in a peer-reviewed technical journal you're getting your information from the blog of a man who wrote a book called "Welcome to Obamaland: I've seen your Future and it Doesn't Work".

Comment

The problem with the global warming denial crowd is the same one with the global warming cheerleader crowd: They don't base their opinion on science, they base it on their own feelings on the subject.

Reading your topic title would suggest that some sensational scientific study has made a new discovery that has turned consensus on its head. Instead we find out that some emails have been hacked belonging to students and faculty at a relatively minor university.

Instead of the scientific literature in a peer-reviewed technical journal you're getting your information from the blog of a man who wrote a book called "Welcome to Obamaland: I've seen your Future and it Doesn't Work".
            So you're saying that manipulating information to make people believe what you want because there is no substantial evidence is okay?

Comment

Originally posted by fallenloki View Post
              So you're saying that manipulating information to make people believe what you want because there is no substantial evidence is okay?
              I'm saying that confirmation bias is a terrible thing regardless of who engages in it.

Let's look at what this topic is really saying: Anthropogenic global warming has been disproven (for want of a better term) not because of new data or new experimental methodology but because a right wing blogger has apparently exposed some unprofessional conduct by some members of a minor university.

I no more take that as evidence against anthropogenic global warming than I take Al Gore's expensive graphics as evidence for.

Comment

Al Gore should brought up on charges for false claims and inciting fear all across the world. Hopefully we could put this whole man made bull**** to rest, the earth has cycles people do your ****ing research.

Comment

Originally posted by USA4LIFE View Post
                  Al Gore should brought up on charges for false claims and inciting fear all across the world.
                  Al Gore was taken to court. The court found that while there were some parts of his film which were exaggerated or made up, the film was "broadly accurate". Furthermore it isn't like Al Gore invented anthropogenic climate change.

Hopefully we could put this whole man made bull**** to rest, the earth has cycles people do your ****ing research.
                  But do your research in places other than right wing internet blogs, because frankly the research suggests that anthropogenic climate change is a fact.

Comment

Al Gore was taken to court. The court found that while there were some parts of his film which were exaggerated or made up, the film was "broadly accurate". Furthermore it isn't like Al Gore invented anthropogenic climate change.

But do your research in places other than right wing internet blogs, because frankly the research suggests that anthropogenic climate change is a fact.
                    I have zero allegiance to any right wing left wing up wing down wing whatever wing, my only allegiance is to facts. Are humans responsible for global warming like Al Gore says? No, period, end of.

Comment

Cigarettes aren't bad for you either.

Comment

Working...
                      X