Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Climate-Gate WORLD EXCLUSIVE. Man made Global Warming Theory destroyed!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Climate-Gate WORLD EXCLUSIVE. Man made Global Warming Theory destroyed!!!

Its over manbearpig. Its over.
    Any sane person could see this w/ out these internal files, but now its ****IN OVER!!!

The NAIL IN THE COFFIN.

muahahahahaahahahahaahahhaha!!!!!
    http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/ja...lobal-warming/

You hear that?

People all over the world ****ting their pants. Mushy.

Comment

This is HUGE!!!!

Comment

Once the denial subsides, acceptance is unavoidable.

Comment

Originally posted by The Scientist View Post
          Once the denial subsides, acceptance is unavoidable.
          Denial? What???

You believe in manbearpig too??

Comment

Originally posted by VictoriaBeckham View Post
            Denial? What???

You believe in manbearpig too??
            No, ofcourse not. I mean people will not readily accept that Anthropogenic GW is and always been a sham despite the evidence presented in front of them.

Comment

No, ofcourse not. I mean people will not readily accept that Anthropogenic GW is and always been a sham despite the evidence presented in front of them.
              I used to fear this very thing. But its slipping away from them.

This report and the 1100 emails that detail suppressing the MWP, rigging numbers, silencing dissenters and overall chicanery will destroy the movement.

These people are the antithesis of scientists.

Comment

If true, it could be a huge monetary blow to the conspirators. They will find another way to push their agnda though, prbably some patriotic slogans to get 'us' of the dependance of foreign oil.

Comment

I've been having this debate with a friend of mine for years. You have provided me with the coup de grace. Thanks Victoria if you weren't so posh, I'd bang the **** out of you...literally.

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
                    If true, it could be a huge monetary blow to the conspirators. They will find another way to push their agnda though, prbably some patriotic slogans to get 'us' of the dependance of foreign oil.
                    There's no "if" about it. Hackers got into their servers and got all their internal emails where they talk about it amongst each other.

People won't go for it. You can't justify fighting "global warming" by taxing everyone for breathing, stopping production and forcing everyone to live in 3rd world standards energy wise. Not to mention that this is a scheme for global government and control of everyones private lives.
                    I've been having this debate with a friend of mine for years. You have provided me with the coup de grace. Thanks Victoria if you weren't so posh, I'd bang the **** out of you...literally.
                    You're welcome. Smash him.

Last edited by Glamour Puss; 11-23-2009, 03:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X