Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rockets - Lakers Game 7

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definitely a straight beat down. They had a good run thought considering they lost their best players. Props to Houston for putting up a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
      What else is hilarious is how Htown said all Lakers have is Kobe, and Kobe only has 14 pts in this game... w 5 mins left in the 4th
      Htown isnt on, he's hiding somewhere, maddd.

Joking, hey man, no shame in loosing to the Lakers, specially they went 7 games and finally out of the first round, this year has been nothing but a nice gain for the Rockets.

Comment

Rockets are warriors. Lakers should be ashamed this series went so deep when the rockets have only Artest and role players.

Comment

I think Houston should keep Artest next year and find some way to dump McGrady. They've proven they can win without him and they don't need that 20mil/year on the books.

Comment

As a Nuggets fan I promise you Lakers fans I won't ***** about the refs or makes excuses. The Lakers are just good anybody can see that, they just haven't shown up a few times in this series. I don't expect that to be the case against the Nuggets, they are gonna bring it hard every game. Should be a great series and it's fitting for the Nuggets if they are gonna get to the finals they are gonna have to beat their nemisis a team they have struggled against.

Comment

oh get the F outta here. mcgrady is about the most versatile player in the league, and history.

cant blame him for guys missing lay ups or wide open shots.

if they played the blazers last year, rockets could have went to the western finals at least.

now, they bench has gotten more time to play. now deeper squad.

the real key for the rockets is the play of everyone not named yao or tracey.

like today, the lakers didnt have kobe putting up 30 points cause his team played with focus and consistancy.

if the rockets have that next year, and a healthy team for the most part, they are automatically contendors.

i bet u watch no more than a game or two a week. me, i watch at least a game at least every night or every other night.

dump mcgrady lol. yeah, anyone who can out up 25, 5, and 5 is not worth anything to a team. lol. might as well dump yao too since he gives up a lot of turnovers and has low mobility too while ur at it.

props to the lakers for their hustle. good game guys.
              Last edited by j; 05-17-2009, 05:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
                Htown isnt on, he's hiding somewhere, maddd.

Joking, hey man, no shame in loosing to the Lakers, specially they went 7 games and finally out of the first round, this year has been nothing but a nice gain for the Rockets.
                No doubt, they didn't have McGrady or Ming...

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                  No doubt, they didn't have McGrady or Ming...
                  right. agree completely.

also a tough test for the lakers. they should be prepared for denver now having played a tough, gritty team after costing by utah. and thanks for that LA guys, i hate the utah team!

Comment

Originally posted by j View Post
                    oh get the F outta here. mcgrady is about the most versatile player in the league, and history.

cant blame him for guys missing lay ups or wide open shots.

if they played the blazers last year, rockets could have went to the western finals at least.

now, they bench has gotten more time to play. now deeper squad.

the real key for the rockets is the play of everyone not named yao or tracey.

like today, the lakers didnt have kobe putting up 30 points cause his team played with focus and consistancy.

if the rockets have that next year, and a healthy team for the most part, they are automatically contendors.

i bet u watch no more than a game or two a week. me, i watch at least a game at least every night or every other night.

dump mcgrady lol. yeah, anyone who can out up 25, 5, and 5 is not worth anything to a team. lol. might as well dump yao too since he gives up a lot of turnovers and has low mobility too while ur at it.

props to the lakers for their hustle. good game guys.
                    the rockets should have traded mcgrady a long time ago.

they could have gotten someone good for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
                      the rockets should have traded mcgrady a long time ago.

they could have gotten someone good for him.
                      yeah, like, who? who can put ip 20+, 6 rebs, 5 assists? how many players u think there are?

tmac not good? u dont have anyones respect now.

Comment

Working...
                      X