• Show
Clear All

OLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    THATS WHAT YOUR GOING TO HEAR FOR A FULL 12 ROUNDS

Comment

Originally posted by el gallo View Post
      OLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
      that's very true. i was one of them screaming that.

Calderon UD

Comment

this marathon runner puts me to sleep,honestly,one thing is to box,stand there and make your opponents miss his shots,head movement,body,but this guy grabs and runs,,,,whenever i want a goodnight sleep,just watch his fights.

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
          this marathon runner puts me to sleep,honestly,one thing is to box,stand there and make your opponents miss his shots,head movement,body,but this guy grabs and runs,,,,whenever i want a goodnight sleep,just watch his fights.
          Hater!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1"peeleft:

The Marathon runner is being ducked by all the Mexican Champs. How the hell a feather fisted fighter is avoided like a plague by the other champs? bunch of *****!!!!!!!!! War Calderon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

hater? lol..so i have to like every single boxer otherwise i hate him? lol

funny,sorry i hurt your feelings,but i'm just saying what i feel when i see this guy fight...zzzzzzzzz..

Comment

funny,sorry i hurt your feelings,but i'm just saying what i feel when i see this guy fight...zzzzzzzzz..
              You are just saying that because Calderon is Puertorrican and you are Mexican. If Calderon were mex, youll be all ove his nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So yeap you are a hater!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

u might see it that way but that lil guy is consider the purest boxer of this era. hit and don't get hit

Comment

Iron boy is in another league!!!!! Finally the unification bout!

Originally posted by el gallo View Post
                  OLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Comment

Good fight, but why are they waiting until May?! They should put it on the Juan Manuel Lopez card for April 25th....

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
                      Good fight, but why are they waiting until May?! They should put it on the Juan Manuel Lopez card for April 25th....
                      i think they rather preffer to milk both boxers!!

both are going to sell their cards..

Comment

Working...
                      X