B-hop is a hell of a fighter!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

here's my problem with bhop last night

he said that
    "Look at my record -- anyone I fought twice I destroyed," he said.
    i know some debate the JT fights, and he may have been robbed or edged out in one of them

but he didnt "destroy" JT in either fight.... even if you say he won them both on your card, he did not DESTROY him

hopkins lives in his own little la la land some times.... and he's a racist ****

but he's a hell of a fighter, thats for sure....

Comment

Originally posted by badnewsbrown View Post
      hopkins hasn't lost since 1993
      you have to throw in ARGUABLY with that on the forum...but I agree...in my unofficial some what bias book....he hasnt been beaten since '93

Comment

Originally posted by Di Bushbaby View Post
        B-Hop is simply the greatest of the great active fighters,period!!Don't believe me,that's fine,but take a long hard look at all the other great fighters & the opponents that they have beaten!!They were always favored,meaning they were supposed to win,B-Hop has beaten more fighters while going in as the underdog,meaning he was supposed to lose,that's greatness,beating the brakes off of people U are supposed to lose to,not being praised for beating someone Ur supposed to beat anyway!!By the way,I have no problem with a draw,B-Hop dominated most of the rounds,but the 10-8 rounds were costly!!

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
          you have to throw in ARGUABLY with that on the forum...but I agree...in my unofficial some what bias book....he hasnt been beaten since '93
          i respect that

its a shame some people can't admit that they let their own preferences interfere with their view on reality...

but you're keepin it real son

Comment

the way he dismantled Asscal with body work last night was a thing of beuty !!!!! aside from the rounds he got knocked down old man hopkins took asscals soul and had him looking lost and he also hurt him several times while hopkins never was hurt !!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
              he could be a great trainer IMO
              Depends, yes, he has all the boxing wisdom, but, will he have the patience and other qualities that is needed to be a great trainer. He also has a strong personality/and a huge ego.

Imagine B-Hop coaching someone like Tyson or Coward Jr.

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
              Pavlik for example.
              What impresses me the most about B-Hop is his conditioning. But, I think his fights with Pascal and Pavlik, made B-Hop looked good than he actually is at this stage of his career. To me B-Hop showed his age against Calzaghe and JT(even though it was competitive) and to a lesser degree even in the De La Joto fight.

B-Hop's age will show up once more against the likes of Bute or boring @ss Chad Dawson.

Comment

Originally posted by Monte Fisto View Post
                Depends, yes, he has all the boxing wisdom, but, will he have the patience and other qualities that is needed to be a great trainer. He also has a strong personality/and a huge ego.
                yeah, it would kinda be up to him how good of a trainer he wanted to be.... but he is one smart son of a gun in the ring and if he was willing to share that knowledge with a young skilled fighter it could be great

after he dismantled pavlik i would have loved it if he said "ok kelly, lets work together and i can show you why i kicked your ass so bad"

Comment

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post

after he dismantled pavlik i would have loved it if he said "ok kelly, lets work together and i can show you why i kicked your ass so bad"
                  That would be cool. I think Pavlik is limited in athletic ability though. I mean, I'm still wondering how Pavlik got to world champ level. Outside of him punching hard, I don't really know what else he has, toughness yeah. But, man Kelly has bricks for feet.

Comment

Originally posted by Monte Fisto View Post
                    That would be cool. I think Pavlik is limited in athletic ability though. I mean, I'm still wondering how Pavlik got to world champ level. Outside of him punching hard, I don't really know what else he has, toughness yeah. But, man Kelly has bricks for feet.
                    lol, would have been funny as hell, but unlike most fanboys would think, B-hop gave Pavlik some inspirational word after the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                      lol, would have been funny as hell, but unlike most fanboys would think, B-hop gave Pavlik some inspirational word after the fight.
                      he did, and that was classy in my opinion, and i dont see hopkins doing many classy things, but i respected that

Comment

Working...
                      X