Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Angel Garcia Tells Keith Thruman "**** ALL IMMIGRANTS, WE GONNA KILL YOU IN THE RING"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    LMAO....okay there mr. presumptuous. Garcia is a POS racist and I hope Thurman puts his son to sleep as punishment for what he did today.
    Yeah Garcia got a chip on his shoulder. I was hoping that Thurman had said ''I got Salka's power in my pinky alone thsson!''

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
      Angel is obviously drunk, I was surprised he didn't pop out with a flask or a actual bottle itself.
      Angle when he walked out of the hotel that morning

for real though dude is a legit nut case

Comment

More importantly, Lara's doing that Southpaw work!

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
          the joke is in regards to behavior.

subject: Garcia

didn't know your point was exclusive to ''Russian'' immigration or who knows what you're talking about!
          Garcia is talking crap about immigrants, the thread is even about it.. you mentioned 3 Ruski fighters who happen to be immigrants in the US.. But yeah I forgot you never make sense.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            Under your name you have " haters gonna hate". Nobody in boxing spews out as much hate as Angel Garcia so why are you praising him? If you like haters and racists then Angel Garcia is your man.
            Good point. There was no reason for that stupid little rant. I wish Garcia the fighter was more outspoken, or even a **** talker.. Both fighters' personalities are so bland. Hope the fight is exciting.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
              Garcia is talking crap about immigrants, the thread is even about it.. you mentioned 3 Ruski fighters who happen to be immigrants in the US.. But yeah I forgot you never make sense.
              I said fans you dork!

Comment

They are going to start drug testing Angel for press conferences. I haven't seen crack heads move that fast since my days on the west side of Chicago
                I don't know how Danny puts up with the dude. No one expects him to check his father in public but he needs to start distancing himself from Angel or accept the ramifications of being guilty by association.....

Comment

So how did immigration even come up?

Didn't Ruben Guerrero run up on Angel and Angel backed down? lol, Saying he was sick and on medication or something

Comment

He was trying to get Americans on his side, deep down he knows he'll be on the other side of the wall. Also, he must have the biggest inferiority complex going and must hate his roots.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                      Angle when he walked out of the hotel that morning

for real though dude is a legit nut case
                      lmao @ lahey...thx gotta go watch me some trailer park boys now

Comment

Working...
                      X