Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Korobov: Golovkin Will Knock Out Jacobs Inside of Eight Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    based on what? the beating he took against the only MW he ever fought?

just watch this fight after you watch a middleweight fight between big punchers. that is a welterweight in there.

in fact, a great fight to watch would be jacobs - pirog. watch jacobs stand up to some big shots from a very solid MW in jacobs. wobbled, but still there. then watch brook doing the same against a light punching, journeyman WW named carson jones. wobbled, but still there, against a welterweight. i mean heck, he had brook on the ropes for much of the second half of the fight.
    Do you expect Jacobs to stand up to what Brook stood up to vs GGG?

Seriously. Brook was getting pasted and he was only wobbled once iirc for a second or so before he recovered. He is tougher than Jacobs. Better chin, better recovery.

Jacobs has a better chance at stopping that pasting happening though. Ive already said that. But he isnt a good enough boxer to or a big enough puncher to beat Golovkin.
    Last edited by Tom Cruise; 01-09-2017, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post

Seriously. Brook was getting pasted and he was only wobbled once iirc for a second or so before he recovered. He is tougher than Jacobs.

Jacobs has a better chance at stopping that pasting happening though. Ive already said that. But he isnt a good enough boxer to or a big enough puncher to beat Golovkin.
      Who says he will have to????

GGG might get caught something and wind up on the other end of a KO loss.

Quillan punches hard...harder than Mora for sure.

Did that help him???

Brook would get ruined at 160..his is not more durable than Jacobs...and I feel you know this.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
        Who says he will have to????

GGG might get caught something and wind up on the other end of a KO loss.

Quillan punches hard...harder than Mora for sure.

Did that help him???

Brook would get ruined at 160..his is not more durable than Jacobs...and I feel you know this.
        I covered that in my last paragraph.

Im being a bit of **** in this thread by stating all my opinions as facts. But i am pretty confident. Jacobs is getting stopped in this fight.

Edit: btw, quillin was another MW who really wasnt that good who got hyped up because people were hoping for someone to threaten GGG.

The ginger is the only fighter i think is good enough 160 and below. GGG is a P4P talent in one of the worst divisions in boxing IMO
        Last edited by Tom Cruise; 01-09-2017, 03:51 PM.

Comment

Question is, Does Jacob have the POP to get the G-Man's attention?

Comment

Seriously. Brook was getting pasted and he was only wobbled once iirc for a second or so before he recovered. He is tougher than Jacobs. Better chin, better recovery.

on what grounds do you say brook has a better chin than jacobs? jacobs is an actual middleweight. he couldn't make 147 lbs without cutting off a leg.

brook has been wobbled and hurt by vyechselav senchenko. golovkin knocked him around the ring like the WW he was. broke his face early, walked throgh the hardest punches he could muster, and eventually caught up. the reason brook did so well was becuase he's a very good boxer and he's very fast for a MW. it wasn't becuase he's more durable than the MWs that golovkin has been fighting.

somebody has to go back to boxing school, bruh. you can't have kigali sonning you on nsb. that's just a bad look.

Comment

I covered that in my last paragraph.

Im being a bit of **** in this thread by stating all my opinions as facts. But i am pretty confident. Jacobs is getting stopped in this fight.

Edit: btw, quillin was another MW who really wasnt that good who got hyped up because people were hoping for someone to threaten GGG.

The ginger is the only fighter i think is good enough 160 and below. GGG is a P4P talent in one of the worst divisions in boxing IMO
              Quillan is better than the majority of GGG's resume

At least he can crack.

Ginger couldn't take a single round from lil Floyd...no way does he beat anybody of note at 160.

Jacobs would literally beat the **** outta' Canelito.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                on what grounds do you say brook has a better chin than jacobs? jacobs is an actual middleweight. he couldn't make 147 lbs without cutting off a leg.

brook has been wobbled and hurt by vyechselav senchenko. golovkin knocked him around the ring like the WW he was. broke his face early, walked throgh the hardest punches he could muster, and eventually caught up. the reason brook did so well was becuase he's a very good boxer and he's very fast for a MW. it wasn't becuase he's more durable than the MWs that golovkin has been fighting.

somebody has to go back to boxing school, bruh. you can't have kigali sonning you on nsb. that's just a bad look.
                Wobbled and hurt for about half a second by a temple shot. It happens. I learnt that in boxing school.

Jacobs was dropped and hurt vs Sergio Mora. Sergio Mora. I almost guarantee if Brook fights Mora he doesn't get hurt or dropped.

You are actually helping my point here. GGG walked through Brook completely. Smashed him up. Broke his face. But Brook was only wobbled once for a few seconds and was stopped on his feet after 5 gruelling rounds. Jacobs wouldnt have lasted like that with his chin. Thats all im saying
                Last edited by Tom Cruise; 01-09-2017, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                  Quillan is better than the majority of GGG's resume

At least he can crack.

Ginger couldn't take a single round from lil Floyd...no way does he beat anybody of note at 160.

Jacobs would literally beat the **** outta' Canelito.
                  New England

This is the guy you are agreeing with here.

You think Jacobs beats the **** out of Canelo

Comment

Have i been living under a rock while Jacobs and Quillen amassed great resumes and looked super impressive or something?

Neither has done anything impressive.

All these guys like Lemiuex, Jacobs, Quillen, BJS etc, they just arent that great and are all much of muchness. GGG is levels above them and they know it, which is why they ask for huge, unreasonable, paydays to fight him.

Canelo is the only meaningful fight at 160, after that he should move to 168.

Comment

Have i been living under a rock while Jacobs and Quillen amassed great resumes and looked super impressive or something?

Neither has done anything impressive.

All these guys like Lemiuex, Jacobs, Quillen, BJS etc, they just arent that great and are all much of muchness. GGG is levels above them.

Canelo is the only meaningful fight at 160, after that he should move to 168.
                      I don't see GGG amassing a great resume either.

Comment

Working...
                      X