No announcement yet.

N.A.G.A.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N.A.G.A.

Anyone going to NAGA on Oct 26 in Orlando?

Me! I'm cutting down to flyweight, 144.9 pounds. Since this is my first competitive grappling tournament, I'm gonna be in the beginner's division. I don't know what to expect...I just hope I win all of my matches heh. Well, hopefully I'll cya there Allison! I'll be wearing a silver FCFighter rashguard and I'll probably be looking skinny as hell!!!

Comment

And I'll be wearing my t shirt.

KE is the ****ing MAN!

Comment

I'll be there as well supporting my girlfriend who is competing.

Comment

YEAH! Me too!

Comment

Yo Tanner, sorry I missed ya before you left. Atleast we got the UFC 39 party in tho. PM me your new AIM name.

Ke, videotape you and Sam and send it to MM for ripping onto NHBI. Oh yeah, make sure Allison is on it too.

Comment

cscott9

That's my AIM for the time being. I'm waiting for my computer to get here with all my other belongings next week.

Comment

Best of luck Yellow! Break a leg. Someone elses of course.

Comment

ALLISON -- see you at NAGA. Marcos Av. is a great guy -- good for the sport

Comment

[quote:375190537e="Bad Boy USA"]Yo Tanner, sorry I missed ya before you left. Atleast we got the UFC 39 party in tho. PM me your new AIM name.

Ke, videotape you and Sam and send it to MM for ripping onto NHBI. Oh yeah, make sure Allison is on it too. [/quote:375190537e]

Heh, ok I'll send you footage of me tapping someone out. But if I get tapped out like a *****, you're not gonna get to see it lol. Sam is competing in the advanced light-heavyweight division, probably the toughest division in the entire tournament... Oh yeah, I'll make sure I have Allison down on video =P

Comment

Working...
                    X