Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why FLOYD MAYWEATHER is Greater then Muhammad Ali DEBATE (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why FLOYD MAYWEATHER is Greater then Muhammad Ali DEBATE (VIDEO)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGRJS9mzmDw my opinion, before you guys say im a hater ask your self these questions, would joe fraizer be celebrated if he never fought and beat Ali? would floyd patterson be brought up as a legend if he haven't been the youngest champion at the time? what have earnie shavers accomplished other then beating norton? name 5 great fighters he beat? if muhammad ali is so legendary why did he fight chuck wepner after george foreman? he was 34- 10 and coming ogf a loss and gave ali a hard figh? that would be equivalent to mayweather fighting karass after he loss to thurman, guys say ali fought the best but in reality half the guys he fought didn't accomplish much nor did they fight the best, that era is like this era the best fight big fights, and bs fight to set up the big fights, i bring that up because they couldn't find better opp then wepner??? thats crazy floyd fight the same style opponent ali does, he just have skills at a high level and don't depend on reflexes or talent like ali, and because how easy his fights look he gets 0 credit, and the only reason ali gets credit is because you get the illusion he's going against the best based on the simple fact he struggled alot in that ing. muhammad ali was highly talented and gifted but look at how floyd perform at almost 40 oppose to ali, he look like he shoulda been in a nursing home. just my opinion

Well said and I agree completely in the aspect Ali was hated and respected by many boxing enthusiasts and yet Mayweather is thought by many not to be an ATG or top 20 greatest of all time. Very condescending and hypocritical!!!

Comment

Just the way it is. Now a days due to Mayweather skill, people think his fights are controlled by the illuminati.

Comment

He zuzzezfully defended. Joze luis castiloe.

The person who created that video has some issues. Sounds slow and dumb.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by MalkyMayweather View Post
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGRJS9mzmDw my opinion, before you guys say im a hater ask your self these questions, would joe fraizer be celebrated if he never fought and beat Ali? would floyd patterson be brought up as a legend if he haven't been the youngest champion at the time? what have earnie shavers accomplished other then beating norton? name 5 great fighters he beat? if muhammad ali is so legendary why did he fight chuck wepner after george foreman? he was 34- 10 and coming ogf a loss and gave ali a hard figh? that would be equivalent to mayweather fighting karass after he loss to thurman, guys say ali fought the best but in reality half the guys he fought didn't accomplish much nor did they fight the best, that era is like this era the best fight big fights, and bs fight to set up the big fights, i bring that up because they couldn't find better opp then wepner??? thats crazy floyd fight the same style opponent ali does, he just have skills at a high level and don't depend on reflexes or talent like ali, and because how easy his fights look he gets 0 credit, and the only reason ali gets credit is because you get the illusion he's going against the best based on the simple fact he struggled alot in that ing. muhammad ali was highly talented and gifted but look at how floyd perform at almost 40 oppose to ali, he look like he shoulda been in a nursing home. just my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by MalkyMayweather View Post
                [IMG]http://ist1-1.filesor.com/***********.com/2/2/4/3/22438/2/9/1/q/291qB/AceVentura1.gif[/IMG]

Comment

I'm not suffering through 22 minutes from somebody with a red bar...

Get your rep up son!

Comment

sorry for my video sound quality LOL i did sound slow af

Comment

Working...
                    X