Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Is The Greatest Boxer Of Alltime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would have to go with Robinson. However, I think he gets a little too much credit at Middleweight.

Comment

Originally posted by dempseyfan
      I would have to go with Robinson. However, I think he gets a little too much credit at Middleweight.
      Robinson may not have been as consistent as he was at welterweight, but at his best, i wouldn't pick any middleweight ever (except for Greb) to beat him.

Comment

ali, ali, ali. bobody's betta!

Comment

I can agree with that, I just do not think that he beat all of the quality middleweights when he fought at that weight. He did not even bother fighting any the fighters in "Murderer's Row", which was a group of quality middleweights.

Comment

ali is da firat and only real 3 time champ. he is in a category all by himself.

Comment

its hard to say but its between ali and robinson, i preferred alis style because he took sugar rays style and improved it

Comment

Got to be Matt Skelton really.

Comment

how the hell is sam langford a great boxer he lost 46 times

Comment

robinson was a 5 times champion

Comment

Originally posted by NextRocky
                      how the hell is sam langford a great boxer he lost 46 times
                      You have to look at more than his loss column to realize Sam Langford's greatness.

Comment

Working...
                      X