No announcement yet.

New, More Graphic Cigarette Warnings Unveiled

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rican411 View Post
    I hope I dont end up like that, the Gov did werid **** to me, so I have to get checked out
    In the war?I have a lot of boy's who have came back with all types of fcked up sht.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
      In the war?I have a lot of boy's who have came back with all types of fcked up sht.
      Nah, I only play Black Ops lol but my fam is military, from my mom to pops, and his brother, now even my Cusin is going to be a Marine.....I mean, my family gave to the government for experimenting. ***** is so werid, I can barly remenber anything, or even learn.

Comment

What kinda things? Please tell

Comment

way I see it, I need to find a way outta here, cause everybody calling me crazy, when their all crazy lol reminds me of the twilight zone, killzone the game and zombies

Comment

Originally posted by rican411 View Post
            What kinda things? Please tell
            Weird rashes,my homie came back with Asthma,cancerous lumps all types of strange sht.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
              Weird rashes,my homie came back with Asthma,cancerous lumps all types of strange sht.
              Thats messed up. I signed up for the military when I was 16, but they deined me cause of my education, I dropped out at 11 years old. The Gov really doesn't pay you for killing you, so, to my surpise when I found out my whole lyfe is ruined. And whats werider, the TV spoke to me, starting with Solo Boxeo, before they went down. I remenber it cleary I made fu of the way they said Tecate, and next fight week, they changed the Tecate voice to one angry one. And were acting all werid.

And a whole bunch of other ***** happened to me. But, in reality, scum bags get away with this kinda ***** and theres nothing you can do about it. I figure just move to Brazil and fuk brasilian girls for the rest of my lyfe, or move to France.

Cause the Gov blocks my internent on certain sites, and I have reason to belive, they told girls not to date me and a bunch of other ***** that I'm sadden about, but oh well....

Comment

Working...
              X