Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keep this bumped if you think Couture should get in the Boxing Ring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Toney challenged an expert at his sport, not the other way around.

Accept his beating and shut the **** up already.

It's not rocket science. MMA fighter wins in MMA. Boxers wins in boxing."

This. I can't believe some of the reaction after this fight. Nothing shocking and nothing to be ashamed of. Toney just got what he deserved.

"I've posted this in numerous threads, but no one has answered me. Why should an MMA fighter go to boxing where the effectively are not able to use the majority of what they know? A boxer is still allowed to punch in MMA, and an MMA fighter can grapple, no one is being limited. What you're asking is like asking Toney to fight Randy in a greco-roman wrestling match. It just doesn't make sense. Your basically saying "Randy should box Toney because it's the only way Toney can beat him" and it reeks of insecurity."

You got a point.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Dollars View Post
      Couture has been nothing but respectful to boxers and boxing in general. It was Toney who set himself up for an embarrassing whupping with his mouth.
      This..............I'm a way bigger boxing fan than MMA fan, but yall are acting real salty right now. It's pathetic and embarrassing.

Comment

No. Why should Couture fight Toney in a boxing ring? this a pathetic attempt to discredit Couture but he just showed that having boxing skills in the octagen isn't going to win you fights. Remember, it wasn't Couture who wanted to box tonight, that was James Toney! Although of course Toney would completely destroy Couture in a boxing fight so this thread is nothing less than ridiculous. Toney was very limited in there tonight, wasn't that obvious from the start?

Comment

I'm a bigger boxing fan than mma. But these tears of salt and insecurity is delicious. Boxing fans are so insecure

it's like to them, Randy Couture said boxing sucks and that he go in a boxing ring and KO everyone there. Living in fantasy land

Comment

No true boxing fan doesn't want to see Couture laid out at Toney's feet.

It's in our blood to want to see Couture knocked unconscious and left looking like a helpless baby by the right hand of James "Lights Out" Toney.

If you don't want to see that, you don't love boxing and I hate your mother and father for creating you.

/end.

Comment

LOL @ the ******ed karma I just received,

"stfu, toney is a bum"

Toney a bum? Toney >>>>>>>>>> Couture in History and always will.

Leave the site, maggot. You know who you are.

Comment

Originally posted by krimzon View Post
                I'm a bigger boxing fan than mma. But these tears of salt and insecurity is delicious. Boxing fans are so insecure

it's like to them, Randy Couture said boxing sucks and that he go in a boxing ring and KO everyone there. Living in fantasy land
                You're an idiot lol.

All the MMA fans are gonna lose their **** over a fight like this. Just as long as we're clear that if Couture tried to do the same **** he wouldn't even last. That's all that I'm saying.

The Sweet Science all day

Comment

Lmao, u can wish it all u want, but no MMA fighter (barring Anderson Silva, who said he wanted to) has the balls to step in the ring. Even the so called bangers like Liddell and Jackson would be too scared (Jackson's my boy tho).

No shame in this event. If u ask me, Couture not even attempting to stand up with him just proves my point. They can talk up a storm about who would win. They say boxing is just "one small part" of what they do. And yet none of them have half the skill of an amateur boxer.

Comment

Working...
                  X