Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Andre Dirrell seriously think he's gonna be the GOAT?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Klitschko2009 View Post
    do you like any white fighters?
    yes i do actually. carl froch matter of fact..giacobbe fragomeni..tomasz adamek

Comment

Originally posted by jangeorg View Post
      Yes, but it was one hell of a uppecut and Calzaghe took it, great chin
      no doubt he took a few hellish shots that fight
      not hating i like kessler,cant wait to see him back in action at the top level in the tourney-hes the favourite for me

Comment

Originally posted by british_fan View Post
        you are wasting your time tymann,he ignores questions that he cant give reasonable answers too,i wouldnt waste your time hes not a real boxing fan
        Why should I answer his stupid question?

Comment

dont worry i dont expect much from you,you have shyed away from many sensible questions that i have asked you in the past,its ok i understand

Comment

Its a good thing to be confident but he better be careful because he may not be expecting what in store for him in the tornament.

Comment

how is it a stupid question?..i answered yours and i told u what white fighters i like..now tell me which black ones you like..o thats right you dont have any you like..cause your a bigot. and not even a real boxing fan. go suck klitschkos balls

Comment

never say never lol

Comment

Let's be honest. When you start boxing, everyone wants to be the GOAT.

Comment

Originally posted by Klitschko2009
                    Ok I'll answer your ridiculous question that came out of nowhere

I've always been a fan of Shane Mosley....if you don't believe me, go look at my Mosley threads from my old Wlad Owns account that got banned.

I used to like Paul Williams, but his pathetic black supremacist nuthuggers turned me against him.

I'm a fan of Rampage Jackson.
                    geuss what you just got some of my respect for answering a question not that you care..just saying..i wanted to know because i never see you say to much on these threads..except about the klitschkos not to be rude..i wanted you to say some more stuff for a change

Comment

Technically Dirrell is faster and and has a better punch variety than Pascal and Taylor but its how he copes with the pressure late in the fight.

Froch will be outspeeded early and its then upto Dirrell to maintain because Froch will get stronger as the fight wears on and Dirrel will more than likely get more tired.

Id pick Dirrell against Froch because the hand speed disparity is ridiculous and on the Taylor showing i dont think Froch is as hard a puncher at World level that he was at domestic.

Either Froch's experience wins out over a longer fight, or Dirrell comes of age.

Its worth pointing out that Pascal was not hurt by Froch but he was hurt by Omar Pittman and Diaconu.

Comment

Working...
                      X