No announcement yet.

What if Margarito destroys Manny ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:hysterical:

If margo wins, then this probably happened again...

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
      arum's plan wasn't supposed to be lousy until floyd lost his pair.
      When there are no more "legitamte" in-house options for Arum to make money off of, he'll put Manny in the ring with Mayweather. Until then, Mayweather is the coward, ducker, sacred, *****...etc. etc..etc.
      Last edited by p4p-champ; 07-26-2010, 01:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JBell11 View Post
        I would imagine it would be just as astonishing as when he defeated Cotto. At the time Cotto was the clear favorite and arguably one of the most feared wws in the division too. SO, Margo upsetting Pac would be like Margo upsetting Pac. I'd be floored if that happened.

It's possible but I would have Pac winning the fight.
        "Margo upsetting Pac would be like Margo upsetting Pac" is getting sigged.

Cotto was arguably more fearsome than Pacquiao is now, but then Margarito defeated him by cheating, which I'm sure people will be more careful of. Come now - do you really think prime Cotto could lose to Margarito if the latter wasn't cheating?

Comment

pickem fight

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post

Quick some one post the pics Diego Corrales and Victor Ortiz with the exact same red mark in the exact same place so the Cotto stan could shut the fuk up already.

Comment

Originally posted by GameGod View Post

Cotto was arguably more fearsome than Pacquiao is now, but then Margarito defeated him by cheating, which I'm sure people will be more careful of. Come now - do you really think prime Cotto could lose to Margarito if the latter wasn't cheating?
              HAHA sig away!!! lol I actually meant Margo upsetting Pac would be like Margo upsetting Cotto

Comment

Originally posted by GameGod View Post

Proof or it's just another excuse!

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerDood View Post
                  Like I said before, I'll stand in the middle of the street naked and do the hokey pokey. Pacquiao will stop him by the end of the 6th round.
                  1st tought would be: Check that MOFO's gloves!! Then I would be thinking: Those last shakes were blanks, bring Arista!!
                  The I would be thinking, both are **** without their plasters and roids.

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post

What?

He'll be wearing NSAC approved handwraps and beat Pac into submission like he did Cotto fair and square while winning legions and legions of fans?

Thats cool.

Comment

people will start growing out mullet-faux-hawk hybrids in tribute to Tony

Comment

Working...
                      X