No announcement yet.

After Money destroys Pacman?????????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After Money destroys Pacman?????????

Will you guys go watch MMA? I noticed there is no Mayweather fans on this board so I was wondering what your guys mindset will be after Money taxes that a$$.

Alot of posters on here make it seem like Money sucks and only fights cans or girls, so where is that going to put Pacman after Money beats him?

P.S. anyone who thinks Money will beat Pacman please state it now because I don't want to see all these guys picking mayweather once the fight is signed.

Edit- guys who know boxing and are picking money before the fight is signed: ChiTown2Diego, Mannie Phresh, Fish Scotland, gauze, boxer2K5,
    Last edited by PBF P4P KING; 11-17-2010, 05:51 PM.

Alts these days

Comment

I'd love to see Manny crack FM but I've got Floyd outpointing Pac should they meet. I'm pretty sure the sun will still come up the next day...

Comment

Originally posted by ChiTown2Diego View Post
        I'd love to see Manny crack FM but I've got Floyd outpointing Pac should they meet. I'm pretty sure the sun will still come up the next day...
        You like Money winning and have a Rottie, I like this guy!!!!

Comment

Bud, you have to post your thread when Floyd
          is ready to face the Pacman. Right now, saying
          that Floyd would beat Pac seems meaningless
          when Floyd himself doesn't think he can beat
          Pac.

No need to get butt hurt. Things right now are
          just the way they are.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
            Bud, you have to post your thread when Floyd
            is ready to face the Pacman. Right now, saying
            that Floyd would beat Pac seems meaningless
            when Floyd himself doesn't think he can beat
            Pac.

No need to get butt hurt. Things right now are
            just the way they are.
            No I post my thread now because I know once that fight is signed, so many people are going to start picking money to win.

Comment

im a fan. i dont understand the hype about pac beating the guy mosley beat and all the *******s discrediting mosleys win over margo and floyds over mosley but their haetful agenda is as always prevalent. floyd wins a ud.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by PBF P4P KING View Post
                    Will you guys go watch MMA? I noticed there is no Mayweather fans on this board so I was wondering what your guys mindset will be after Money taxes that a$$.

Alot of posters on here make it seem like Money sucks and only fights cans or girls, so where is that going to put Pacman after Money beats him?

P.S. anyone who thinks Money will beat Pacman please state it now because I don't want to see all these guys picking mayweather once the fight is signed.
                    How are Mayweather's court cases coming along?

Comment

Working...
                    X