Collapse
No announcement yet.

the truth is Manny pacquaio resume would have been great but he choose the way

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Robert Guerrero lol...get Floyd's cack out yo mouth hoe....

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
      Robert Guerrero lol...get Floyd's cack out yo mouth hoe....
      He stopped Manny in sparring that was his claim to fame remember, the big bad south paw Floydie wouldnt face...............

Comment

Originally posted by Rust Cohle View Post
        Anyone who doesn't put Sasakul as one of Manny's best wins doesn't know shet about boxing.

Sasakul, Ledwaba, Barrera I, shot De La Hoya, and Cotto are Manny's best wins. The first four particularly because he was a really big underdog going into those fights.
        Im sorry, is Sasakul a potential HOFer or something?

Comment

Originally posted by sbbigmike View Post
          And.....

Mayweather was the draw

Winky boring ass wasn't putting no asses in the seats

And Mayweather was moving up 2 divisions from 140, that stipulation was fair as hell....

And with Winky's long head scratching cases of ducks including ODH, lets not put this on Floyd..............
          they had already agreed to the money. then he changed it. winky was fighting at 160 at the time and floyd wanted to make it so winky couldn't weigh more than 162 in the ring. that's a pretty insane demand. obviously floyd didn't think winky would agree but he did so floyd had to resort to asking for more money to kill the fight. we've seen him do this over and over but you are obviously playing the role of a mentally challenged person with no ability to comprehend. i know you are just a troll so i don't mind.

Comment

I wish you guys would stop saying Floyd Ducked Him !!!!!!!
            Flooyd Can And will Smash Pacman Before He Retires !!! Trust Me
            It Will Be An Easy Fight for Him !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Team-Brickhouse View Post
              I wish you guys would stop saying Floyd Ducked Him !!!!!!!
              Flooyd Can And will Smash Pacman Before He Retires !!! Trust Me
              It Will Be An Easy Fight for Him !!!
              Wouldn't have been easy in 2009-2010.. 2015 maybe...

Comment

Originally posted by sbbigmike View Post
                Mayweather cant fight himself, and he damn sure cant put a gun to Manny's head and force him to fight.......

Manny rather be 68 million in tax debt than to leave Arum, and show some balls for once.............Manny has to deal with this and not Floyd
                very true.. and for those who say he doesnt have to leave arum to make it happen, who else on top rank has floyd fought? and how long after cotto left top rank did he reach a deal with floyd to fight?

funny how floyd was the one "ducking" cotto all those years, then as soon as miguel leaves ol' bobo the fight gets made.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                  very true.. and for those who say he doesnt have to leave arum to make it happen, who else on top rank has floyd fought? and how long after cotto left top rank did he reach a deal with floyd to fight?

funny how floyd was the one "ducking" cotto all those years, then as soon as miguel leaves ol' bobo the fight gets made.
                  This history is ALWAYS ignored!!!

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    this thread gets made at 1:04pm

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=632947

then someone gets butthurt 10mins later and creates this one

sometimes i wish i hit people with a baseball bat over the internet
                    He must be friends with a mod or something cause this guy never gets banned he has been doing this on purpose and repeating threads about Floyd shortly after and just places Pacquiaos name in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Fooliun_Smaxon View Post
                      You are definitely working for TMT. I posted the opposite thread and this goes up 10 mins later? Sad people. You missed Morales and Barrera twice each for best wins.
                      She does this everyday

Comment

Working...
                      X