Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Italian Americans Considered Latino?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
    Italian Food > Mexican Food.
    Both deserve their props.

Comment

italians are exactly what we intend to be. the speculations about our origins are ignored.

we take what we want.

italians are "the other white meat." back in the day we were discriminated against in the same traditions as the irish, and jewish. it's only until the past couple of generations that italians have become accepted into decent society.

hows that, joe?

Comment

Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
        Both deserve their props.

sure, so long as it's recognized that italian food is greater than.

mexican food can taste great. italian is great food. huge difference.

Comment

Originally posted by taansend View Post
          Why? Latin came from Italy. Why aren't Italian Americans Latino?
          Yeah but that was like 300 years ago. It's 2013 now. Italians are Europeans.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            italians are exactly what we intend to be. the speculations about our origins are ignored.

we take what we want.

italians are "the other white meat." back in the day we were discriminated against in the same traditions as the irish, and jewish. it's only until the past couple of generations that italians have become accepted into decent society.

hows that, joe?
            Just what I was expecting from you, a great answer

we take what we want was my favorite part

Comment

sure, so long as it's recognized that italian food is greater than.

mexican food can taste great. italian is great food. huge difference.
              I was mostly talking about microwavable pizza.

Comment

we take what we want.

hows that, joe?
                Said the man that was born, raised, and lived entirely in the USA.

Comment

No!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
                    I was mostly talking about microwavable pizza.

pretty sure he was talking about taco bell too...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                      Said the man that was born, raised, and lived entirely in the USA.
                      said the handsome baritone whose mother lived in italy, and whose grandparents were born in italy. my grandmother is still alive, and although 93 (and blind,) still speaks solid italian when she's not bumping into stuff with her walker. she made lasagna that would rival a top north end italian joint. america, particularly the northeast, has a massive italian population. there are more than 15 million italians in the sates. italy's not a huge country. that's a sizable representation. my family is from northern italy. that's the good half.

i can cook a red sauce that would make your head spin.

"me whole family's been livin under this same rock since the crusades. serfs to king richard we was."

Comment

Working...
                      X