Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In the unlikely event that the Ghost actually beats Floyd....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It means it took Floyd to be nearly 40 years old to finally be beaten.

Comment

If Floyd beating Guerrero at this age means nothing to most of you, then Guerrero beating Floyd at his age should mean nothing either.

Comment

"Big deal, beat a 40 year old Floyd." Will be my excuse if Guerrero wins.

If Floyd wins, it would be a good win and it will enhance his greatness.

Comment

He gets a rematch in September if Guerrero don't go to jail? I don't know!

It would be the end of an ERA which really would not be a bad thing for Boxing, I am ready to see the next ERA and move on from Pacquiao and Mayweather and some of their immature clueless fans...I think the next Era in boxing will have a lot more talent and competition then what Mayweather and Pacquiao ERA had

Mayweather could lose eventually of course, but I could also see him retiring Undefeated just because a lot of the current top contenders are extremely OVERRATED and seriously lack the SKILLS and the work ethic that he has to defeat him...Hell B-Hop is still schooling guys at his age, part of it is because he is great but majority of it is because a lot of the younger fighters lack BOXING SKILLS so he can just stick around and take advantage of that

But if Mayweather lose people will be rejoicing of course! Going to be hard to take that 0 from Mayweather though, even in a struggle Mayweather still likely gets the Decision...IN VEGAS so if you beat him you better knock him out

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
            He gets a rematch in September if Guerrero don't go to jail? I don't know!

It would be the end of an ERA which really would not be a bad thing for Boxing, I am ready to see the next ERA and move on from Pacquiao and Mayweather and some of their immature clueless fans...I think the next Era in boxing will have a lot more talent and competition then what Mayweather and Pacquiao ERA had

Mayweather could lose eventually of course, but I could also see him retiring Undefeated just because a lot of the current top contenders are extremely OVERRATED and seriously lack the SKILLS and the work ethic that he has to defeat him...Hell B-Hop is still schooling guys at his age, part of it is because he is great but majority of it is because a lot of the younger fighters lack BOXING SKILLS so he can just stick around and take advantage of that

But if Mayweather lose people will be rejoicing of course! Going to be hard to take that 0 from Mayweather though, even in a struggle Mayweather still likely gets the Decision...IN VEGAS so if you beat him you better knock him out
            the mayweather era had plenty of talent its just floyd didn't want to face them.

Comment

1. I would lmao,yet feel sorry for Floyd and like most assume Floyd
              Would have lost more fights had he faught more often and Actually challenged himself instead of missing so many fights.

You can make a list of fights Floyd missed. Huge list of guys he should have faught and should have faught instead of certain fighters,Floyd is no Oscar, I'll tell you that,you don't think Oscar could have done this ,and been undefeated???

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
                1. I would lmao,yet feel sorry for Floyd and like most assume Floyd
                Would have lost more fights had he faught more often and Actually challenged himself instead of missing so many fights.

You can make a list of fights Floyd missed. Huge list of guys he should have faught and should have faught instead of certain fighters,Floyd is no Oscar, I'll tell you that,you don't think Oscar could have done this ,and been undefeated???
                of course oscar could have but he has more integrity than that. he used to have an easier fight to lead up to a big fight but floyd just has easy fights that lead up to more easy fights? i don't get it.

Comment

To me it would mean that Floyd is just like most fighters and is no where near as good at 36 as he was at 27. Guys that seem almost ageless like Hopkins are few and far between. Most fighers lose much of their speed, reaction time and stamina by age 36 even if they take good care of themselves and stay in shape. Still I think Floyd will KO Guerrero. The gap in skill, speed, and ability in Floyd's favor is too much for Guerrero to overcome.

Comment

that floyd has been slowing for years, and that he's now largely done.

i don't think he's largely done, but if he loses to guerrero i'd be wrong. guerrero just isn't that good. aydin and berto are not good.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
                      It will mean I haven't lost money at the bookies and I'm up a few quid.
                      NSB will blow up, the servers will crash, the floyd d1ck riders will be broken, they will vanish like the *******s did, NSB will return to normality and hopefully the ducking ad picking template perfected by Floyd will be thrown in the bin and we can get back to good fights being made not avoided

The chances of it happening, slim...but here is to hoping. Boxing wins if he gets beaten IMO

Comment

Working...
                      X