Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guerrero challenges Broner in his face, Broner looked scared..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by U_TALKING_2_ME? View Post
    Damn, i normally just like to lurk but some of you pinche idiots are ****ing amazing, sure your right a pro boxer who has been fighting since he was a kid is afraid of a fight? are you ****ing serious? dude i'm not a pro or let alone a world champion but i know my way around a boxing gym and i not afraid to fight ANYONE win or lose. but a world champion is afraid of a fight right? GTFOH
    And 90% of the discussion here is based on that BS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turd
      He actually lost another fight against some other dude. I can't remember his name but it was a 10 rounder and I had Broner losing by a wide margin. The ponce fight wasn't as bad but still a robbery too imo.
      You're thinking of Quintero and it was 8 rounds. To me that fight was a legitimate draw, each fighter won 4 rounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        Just a question.. At the time of this video, wasn't Guerrero three weight classes above Broner?
        Maybe so but Broner looked pretty big next to Guerrero. also remember Guerrero is a blown up welterweight who use to fight at 126.. There is no size difference here, the fight can happen and Guerrero would murk Broner!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Turd
          couldn't even look him in the eye. he was nervous fo sho
          Body language doesn't lie. Lacking eye contact points directly to a low self-esteem which is the case here because that's why he craves attention and does things over the top and tries to imitate Mayweather with the throat grabbing and racial insults. The people who behave like he does are compensating for what they lack inside. A one-semester psychology major can spot that kind of behavior a mile away.

Comment

• These "omg he looked scared" threads are among the worst on here. Floyd has apparently "looked scared" at every staredown but then he ends up dominating the fight so who cares?

Comment

Working...
            X