Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So is Mitt Romney more mexican than Dulorme is rican?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So is Mitt Romney more mexican than Dulorme is rican?

Maybe we will have our first latino president...

....and by we I mean you!

Sorry guys, I couldnt find a Dulorme picture where he appears with a dominican flag or a french flag, so enjoy a picture of Joan Guzman who strangely appeared when I typed the words "Dulorme dominican" in google.

Comment

Romney is Mexican.

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post

Aqui Romney se parece a un young Hitler...

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post

Maybe we will have our first latino president...

....and by we I mean you!
          Estas jodiendo verdad? jajajaja

Comment

his father was born in a Mormon colony in Chihuahua, Mexico, to American parents.He is of primarily English descent, and also has more distant Scottish and German ancestry.
            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitt_Ro..._and_education

dulorme is an actual hispanic and grew up in puerto rico, where romney just has a father who was born in mexico. not even close, and i'm sure romney would never considered himself mexican-american (maybe for votes but not if he was answering seriously).

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
              http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitt_Ro..._and_education

dulorme is an actual hispanic and grew up in puerto rico, where romney just has a father who was born in mexico. not even close, and i'm sure romney would never considered himself mexican-american (maybe for votes but not if he was answering seriously).
              hispanic isn't really a race......dulorome is genetically african

Comment

Originally posted by JuanmaLopezATG
                i was thinking about this my self does he consider himself Mexican American?
                Absolutely.

He knows how Mexicans are so prideful of everything they do. He'll use this to get latinos to vote for him cause he needs it.

The elections is all about RACE.

Comment

Originally posted by commodus View Post
                  hispanic isn't really a race......dulorome is genetically african
                  well i never said race, so? i was using that word more to refer to his country/culture.

Comment

Even though Romney isn't Mexican, I do find it funny how he is so against immigration into this country, yet his grandfather fled to Mexico when they were being prosecuted for polygamy in Utah.

I guess Mexico was good enough to go hide to but Mexicans aren't good enough to live here and work for slave labor wages.

Comment

Working...
                    X