- bitch

- punk

- ducker

- cheater

- racist

- borderline ******ed

- disgrace to boxing

Am I missing anything?

How can anyone support this gutless ghetto trash coward?
    you don't like it when people bash and hate on your 2 heroes, Holyfield and Lewis, so don't attack Mayweather

Comment

And Manny Pacquiao is a criminal who assaults bigger man taking advantage of the poor drug screening of boxing. One who makes a lot of money deceiving the public and his people with his hypocrite agenda. A wolf disguised as a lamb that cheats the sport, his family and his dumbazz fans.
      Like a cookie?

With Floyd we get a kid who climbed his way from the guetto with the rest of his family. Strong minded man who takes NO **** from noone, but doesn't try to fool anyone unless they enjoy been fools.
      With Mayweather you get what you get, with Manny you get fooled and seem to enjoy it.

Comment

People are going on like he won all 42 of his fights with "sucker punches".

Eugh, just shhhhh already.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Galarga View Post
          And Manny Pacquiao is a criminal who assaults bigger man taking advantage of the poor drug screening of boxing. One who makes a lot of money deceiving the public and his people with his hypocrite agenda. A wolf disguised as a lamb that cheats the sport, his family and his dumbazz fans.
          Like a cookie?

With Floyd we get a kid who climbed his way from the guetto with the rest of his family. Strong minded man who takes NO **** from noone, but doesn't try to fool anyone unless they enjoy been fools.
          With Mayweather you get what you get, with Manny you get fooled and seem to enjoy it.
          floyd, ghetto?? LOL!!! yup manny lived a good and spoil childhood life. that bastard doesnt deserve anything.

Comment

i really think floyd has a courage problem when it comes to certain fighters. and he is just a classless, no principle guy outside and inside the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by $ jmoney 210 $ View Post
              lennox lewis beat vitali klitschko
              Vitali Klitschko vs Lennox Lewis

THE TRUTH

Vitali took the fight on just 10 days notice.

Vitali was clearly winning the fight 4-2 on all 3 scorecards at the time of the controversial doctor stoppage. Lewis barely survived the 2nd round, he was badly hurt, holding on for dear life, wobbling everywhere and staggering around the ring like a drunk. Lewis was badly hurt several times in the fight and was getting outboxed, outworked, outmuscled and outlanded by Vitali.

punches landed

Vitali 156

Lewis 102

Lewis was exhausted, worn down and hurt from the accumulation of punches and was ready to get KTFO again, he collapsed onto his stool at the end of the 6th round, Vitali was clearly the fresher of the two, he was a man on a mission and would've KO'd Lewis for sure if the fight had continued.

After the fight, Vitali intimidated the shit out of Lewis and made him look like a bitch.

All the fans at Staples Center cheered for Vitali and booed Lewis after the fight.

Lewis promised Vitali a rematch.

Vitali destroyed Kirk Johnson in 2 rounds and called out Lewis again in the post fight interview. The scared Lewis retired shortly after that fight.

Lewis turned down 30 million dollars for a rematch and retired like a coward because he knew he would get destroyed by Vitali.

Vitali dominated Lewis and scared his bitch ass into retirement.

George Foreman: "Vitali was winning the fight. Lewis got lucky. There has to be a rematch!"

Jim Lampley: "A lucky escape for Lewis who was clearly losing the fight"

Even Emanuel Steward was upset and pissed off at Lewis for blatantly ducking a Vitali rematch.

Lewis is scared to death of Vitali.

Comment

Lewis said he was "at the peak of my powers" when he got his ass whooped by Vitali.

Lewis was coming off the KO win over Tyson. In the Lewis-Tyson post fight interview Lewis stated "I'm like fine wine, I get better with age"

In an interview right before the Vitali fight, Lewis said "I'm at the peak of my powers, I will keep fighting for many more years"

Vitali dominated Lewis and scared him into retirement. That's a FACT.

Comment

Stay on topic people

Comment

Haha everytime the Klitschko facts get posted I crack up.

Comment

Originally posted by dancovboxer View Post
                      Haha everytime the Klitschko facts get posted I crack up.
                      he keeps all his posts in a word document and copys and pastes them everytime

Comment

Working...
                      X